95 civic swap Trouble!!

evoigt

Hi so i have a 1995 honda civic DX (auto) that i bought and when i got the car it had a blown 1.5 motor so i swaped it out for a D16Z6 (1.6 vtec) i got the car running and starts everytime but i noticed that when i go to drive the car it seems as if i am reaching the rev limter point at about 2500 or 3000 rpms (dont not have rpm gauge) but if i release the gas pedal and ease back on it i can feel it go into the next gear but i am still unable to floor it and i also have a oil leak behind the dizzy wear it meets the block and i noticed it leaks into the dizzy and has been killing ing coils left and right. one person told me it maybe be because i am using the factory DX harness and computer and i have to install the D16Z6 harness and computer for it to ever run the right way is this true or what can i do to fix it please help everything in the car is original besides the motor and thats it the trans is the same and everything just the motor and intake was replaced please help i am in despret need to get this going thanks!!