95 DX pictures

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yours is a ram air. mine is a cold air and is mounted in the bumper area to bring in cold air from outside the engine bay. its just a different setup. with sohc motors it really doent matter. its just personal preference.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
check your PMs. i had to do it.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
That is funny as hell, if I could get a set of those I would put them on one night with out telling her...I am sure someone at her work would notice and piss them self laughing. Wound up with the lights on the back because the ones on it were in pretty bad shape and they were the cheapest ones I could get shipped decently fast.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
I had to drive a good 2 hours to get a trunk lid, so places with prompt shipping are a life saver, I cant just go rip down one in a scrap yard for parts.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
Lambo doors are over rated =\
Sorry, too ricey for me
Yep, its mostly my wifes car so its all about what she wants done to it, I am just using it to learn about newer and import work so I can try to get something for the track thats made after 1980. Figured a civic would be a good place to start.

BLINDD

5+ Year Member
Yep, its mostly my wifes car so its all about what she wants done to it, I am just using it to learn about newer and import work so I can try to get something for the track thats made after 1980. Figured a civic would be a good place to start.
I hear 'ya. Go for a nice clean car with a swap and slowly build it up.
Good luck man!!

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
ROFL omg hahahahahahahaah i like how the front grill says 2 lo for fat ho hahahah
LOL, my wife says thats her excuse anytime my sister in law needs a ride...(really just found it at a swap meet and thought it matched the paint)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh wow. Um I actually think I wont say anything other thannnnnn......if your car is going to look like that, you should have some balls under the hood.

ragedeep

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea might want to repaint it, but if its your style i respect it. but yea at least turbo the lil d15b7 or swap somethin, mini me, b16, somethin

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the f**k is going on with this thread, is it just two members posting back and forth? OP, that is by far one of the sorriest looking Civics I have ever seen.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's not even tucking, you can fit a couple fat hos in there.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I know its silly looking, but the wife loves it looking like that, I havent gotten around to much of the s**t under the hood. I am getting it repainted, more than likely a solid color pink. its not a stock engine (d15) its a d16 so atleast a little better than what it could be, will either swap it for something better or pick up something else to tune once I get this one looking cleaner for her. Live in a small area so just looking for a vtec mt ecu has been a chore, never mind trying to find a better engine to drop in it.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What the f**k is going on with this thread, is it just two members posting back and forth? OP, that is by far one of the sorriest looking Civics I have ever seen.
it was late and we were bored.

are you kidding me? what about this? you like this one more?

or maybe this

its not nearly as bad as it could be.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
omg that first one looks like someone did every gaudy ass thing they could think of. lambo and suicide..wow. I mean yeah, my doors are tacky, and the engine isnt as great as it could be. But atleast its in reasonable shape, and for what I paid for it its worth it for a project car.
And yeah, it was late, and who is it hurting that most of the thread is 2 people? Atleast I am not asking wicked general questions about the importance of a timing belt or something else as sad.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In no way, shape or form are you in a position to make fun of those cars from above. If anything, you should be complementing them for sharing a similar style.