95 DX: What headlights and taillights should I buy?

ItsDetox

well, i ordered some JDM smoke spray for my lights off ebay and the dude sent me some similar s**t, it wasnt JDM... i used it on my lights and it basically ruined them. im wondering if you guys think i should just order the regular lights that come stock or order some different lights, i have an all black car so the only headlights id be interested in would be black/CF ones, or stock ones. what would you recommend?

PS - im new here, i even already ordered some of the clubcivic.com stickers to rep the site.. i plan on being here a while. =)

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you talking about the head lights or the tail lights???

ItsDetox

are you talking about the head lights or the tail lights???
both, it looked fine right after i sprayed them so i didnt think there would be a problem. but then i come outside a couple hours later to check up and they dried like a brown/redish color... you cant really tell on the tail lights though.. the headlights just look like straight trash. for now ill just get headlights.

mrCIX3

be a good shark
there's another 95dx

thanks, ill take a look.
Awesome, I have a black 95 dx, as well. Black lights. You are the first and only other person i know that drives this rare breed. But, i am selling it and pulling it apart now, all contributions will go to my 08 EX. Are you interested in a clean b16??

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a black 93 dx, i think the 50/50 tail lights looks good on those cars with that color, just my opinion

ItsDetox

Awesome, I have a black 95 dx, as well. Black lights. You are the first and only other person i know that drives this rare breed. But, i am selling it and pulling it apart now, all contributions will go to my 08 EX. Are you interested in a clean b16??
damn you... i WOULD be interested if i had the cash right now.. im in desperate need of an engine swap. i also have to do a manual conversion in the future. :evil:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait....

JDM tint spray? JDM? You realize that it is just basically a lighter form of spray paint right?

Man they put JDM on everything now don't they.

P.S. It is just like painting parts. It needs to be treated, prepped, and sprayed right. It should also be buffed and light sanded.

ItsDetox

Wait....

JDM tint spray? JDM? You realize that it is just basically a lighter form of spray paint right?

Man they put JDM on everything now don't they.

P.S. It is just like painting parts. It needs to be treated, prepped, and sprayed right. It should also be buffed and light sanded.
well thats not what the instructions said, i just cleaned them thoroughly. that doesnt matter anymore though, im going to order some headlights asap.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, if they have JDM spray, I'm wondering if it comes in Mugen or Spoon flavor? I'm needing a cheap, fast upgrade that would put jdm points on my ride.

j/k

Just get some legit headlights and call it a day.

ItsDetox

Damn, if they have JDM spray, I'm wondering if it comes in Mugen or Spoon flavor? I'm needing a cheap, fast upgrade that would put jdm points on my ride.

j/k

Just get some legit headlights and call it a day.

lol, this is my 1st car, so im just kind of experimenting right now to see what works well and what doesnt. hey, you learn from your mistakes. =)