95 EX auto has The Need For Speed

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic's aren't fast. Unless you can afford for them to be. How much you willing to spend?

Pocket_eh

Ordering Civic HB Parts
5+ Year Member
i have a 95 honda civic ex coupe, automatic tranny, is their any way i can make it faster
You gotta Pay to Play. you could always get a Cold air intake, and stuff like that but you wont notice anything. Easiest eay to get some REAL Feel so to say, would be engine swap.

r0nin

ok first off you gotta get an empty foldgers can, then cut a hole about 1/2 an inch wide and stick it on your muffler. auto 200hp boost =D

but i'd say swap it or build it. or both. only way you'll feed your need unless you're just super impatient, then you can always hook up nos and blow some pistons thru your hood. 4th of july IS coming up soon =D

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leave it alone and get a real civic that is a manual. if you want power, you gotta pay up a swap and maybe turbo if you're still not satisfied with a swap.

r0nin

meh, it might be old but the saddest part is i've actually seen someone with a foldgers can on ithere. i hope it was just for a joke.

but who knows, maybe coffee does wake your engine up. lol

1993DX

ok first off you gotta get an empty foldgers can, then cut a hole about 1/2 an inch wide and stick it on your muffler. auto 200hp boost =D

but i'd say swap it or build it. or both. only way you'll feed your need unless you're just super impatient, then you can always hook up nos and blow some pistons thru your hood. 4th of july IS coming up soon =D
rofl

Don't forget the other essentials!! 18 neons, a tupperware wing, 24 decals at a minimum (better if they're for parts you don't have), and 80 lbs of audio crap.. Imaginary ego dyno will see AT LEAST a 1,800whp gain.

But seriously.. Some cars respond well to the simple mods, but for a D series (as far as I've seen) they don't make that much of a difference. The motors are simply too lacking. Bolt ons will help some .. But you'll really just be seeing a bit better mpg.

Just stash some money, come up with a plan, and take your time. The worst thing you could do is just throw parts and money at it without really knowing where you're going with it.

My suggestion for a first "mod" would be to make sure it runs properly across the board.