95 hatchback rear seat fitment in 2000 coupe

710times

quesion... just bought a 95 hatchback and it has Si seats in the front. so after putting them into my 00 coupe i realized only 3 holes line up which isnt a big deal. my civic ex came from the dealership with leather and i hate it. so now that i dont have leather seats in the front and i didnt wanna use my seat rails from the ek because the passenger seat rail was messed up. i would really love to take the back seats out of the hatchback as their are Si also and not crappy leather. so my question is will the back seats from a eg hatch fit into a ek coupe???

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quesion... just bought a 95 hatchback and it has Si seats in the front.
You need to clarify some things as it is very confusing.
Which generation SI seats?
That is going to make a difference.

So after putting them into my 00 coupe i realized only 3 holes line up which isnt a big deal.
It is a big deal, get the correct seat rails.

. i would really love to take the back seats out of the hatchback as their are Si also and not crappy leather. so my question is will the back seats from a eg hatch fit into a ek coupe???
Again, it depends on what SI seats you are talking about.
Pics help....i'd like to see the "leather" seats that came in your 6th gen coupe as well as see these Si seats.

You could also do a search...
http://www.utahhondas.net/index.php?topic=35678.0

But i'd still like to see what seats you are working with.

710times

Ok I'll take pics I'm only assuming they came in the car from the dealer or someone had them done. And I really only switched seats because one of the rails were messed and wouldn't slide at all. Where everything would've been cloth is leather(the seats and the center console arm rest. I will take pics of the front seats since their out. And the Si seats were out of an EG. So I'm guessing that's why I only have 3 bolt holes lining up. Since I'm trying to put EG seats in a ek. Hope this helps. Thank you for every bit of input. Everything helps.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

710times

The back seats look the same also. My arm rest as well. I was reading somewhere that if the buyer of the car wants the dealership to put in leather that they would. This is why I assumed that it was from the dealership.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk