95 integra struts on 88 crx

rex77

5+ Year Member
anyone ever installed 95 integra struts on a crx. it looks like the struts are about an inch taller. maybe it will work if i use integra lowering springs with the integra struts? Any advise on this subject would be great!

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just buy the correct struts

rex77

5+ Year Member
if i had some money i would buy some nice adj. struts, but i dont have any money right now. all my struts are blown on my crx right now and i have four brand new intergra struts that i would like to put to use. that is why i would like to use integra struts.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know that the 90-93 integra struts and spirns are innerchangeable with the 88-91 stuff. I don't think they changed the sturts between the two? Maybe, I could be wrong....

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not sell what you have and get used oem struts?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
none will fit, if you had a 89+ CRX the rears might fit, btu since you have a 88, nope

rex77

5+ Year Member
good info

ok it looks like i cant use any of the 94-01 integra struts. the 90-93 part numbers are different then 94-95. i guess i will sell them and get the right struts for my crx.

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DC struts won't fit the 4th gens. DA will fit, but the damping will be stiffer. If you use Integra lowering springs you won't get the drop you are hoping for due to being lighter.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have an idea just try it if it works it works if not sell em and get some new ones.