96-00 civic and more pa/nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you get some good pictures of the hood?

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do u still have the enkei center caps? wut color? pm pix if u think they're fit on hx wheels.

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what do you mean by "small dent" in hood, is it bent?............... IM looking for a clean hood that will close properly

Anything else wrong with it?

bump

cbk0485

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what do you mean by "small dent" in hood, is it bent?............... IM looking for a clean hood that will close properly

Anything else wrong with it?

bump
no it closes fine it has a small crese in it i had a screw driver under my hood resting on the passanger side headlight and i closed it i hardly noticable but i just wanted to let people know its there

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cbk0485, your PM box is full and i can not send you a PM..............well here is what i was going to send you through PM............ I was actually talking to you on hondamarketplace.com about the hood...but anyways...... would you ship the hood for $80 or is it pick up only. ANd iif you only do pick up, would you meet me half way, i live in area code 12866 in NY

Let me know cause i am very very interested still

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll offer you $20 shipped for the LS Cluster with 105k on it!

Im highly interested in it! So let me know!

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how hard would the harness be to get out for the gsr cluster that u need...i m located in reading...i m interested in the gsr cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.