96-00 Civic H&R OE Sport Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgoad2

5+ Year Member
Hey guys I have a set of H&R OE Sport Springs for sale. They are about 3 months old, a few nicks on them from the spring compressors but in good shape. They lower the car about .75 of an inch. The ride was nice, a little stiffer than stock and much more stable in the turns. Make me an offer.

Jgoad2

5+ Year Member
bumpppp looking to get like $95 plus shipping

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how long have you had'em on? why are you selling? and do you have any pictures of these installed on ur coupe?

Jgoad2

5+ Year Member
how long have you had'em on? why are you selling? and do you have any pictures of these installed on ur coupe?
I had em on for about 3 months, I picked up some S-techs thats why im selling, and here are some pics:

for in inaccurate measure, it was 2 finger gap up front, and a little less than 3 in the rear in the rear

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow..that's barely a drop!! lol..i'll let you know if my bro wants these!

hondafreak802

5+ Year Member
Hey those are nice im looking for something not to crazy and these look like it... i was woundering if they would fit a 98 4dr ex... and if so how much do u want including shipping?

Jgoad2

5+ Year Member
hey guys i didnt have much interest so i listed them on ebay. I don't know if its against the rules or not to post the link so PM me and ill send you the link if you want to bid on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.