96-00 Civic Parts Galore!!!!! Bumpers Fenders Hoods Oh My

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotboyme

5+ Year Member
Please respond to me asap, I need this hood. I have the cash, just reply back. Even if you have the whole si front, i can buy that from you too.

hotboyme

5+ Year Member
i need that hood ship to nj 07801 how much is it

dxk eg

5+ Year Member
1996-2000 Civic DX/LX Right LCA Lower Control Arm $10

Do You Still Have This? I'm Interested In This, If You Still Do Give Me a Call At
612-310-3554. Thanks.

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wtf, sent him the money for the grill and he said he would have it sent out last friday, still no replies and no grill. starting to get pissed now.

mikeblackcivic

Sophmore Civic Tech
5+ Year Member
i'm looking for the drivers side window motor and the blower motor for the a/c. Do you still have those parts?

supadupat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf, sent him the money for the grill and he said he would have it sent out last friday, still no replies and no grill. starting to get pissed now.
this was solved.. i shipped it out.. it came back with broke open box.. grill is still fine though.. i lost $10 in the process.. still fighting USPS for it back.. or is it worth it? blah.. anyway.. refunded him the money.. sorry guy.. :(

Sorry i've been busy.. started college.. i will reply to all.

supadupat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Do You Still Have This? I'm Interested In This, If You Still Do Give Me a Call At
612-310-3554. Thanks.
i will call u when i'm back in the cities.. probably this weekend.. =)

BAH ZERK

5+ Year Member
u still got the black headlighte? hit me up for price w/shipping to bus. address in 59701

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey

hey do you still have the front left pass window regulator? if so. how much shipped to 33813 FL

Status
Not open for further replies.