96-00 EK Civic OEM Parts Sales. Cleaning garage sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDBOYx

5+ Year Member
these items are forsale because its time to clean out the garage. if you have any questions, the best way to contact me is text or call me at 732 543 6404. these parts was either removed or was going to get put on my vehicle but i no longer have the time due to my new promotion at work. these prices are a little high because they include shipping to your door, paypal fees, and material to box and pack the parts properly to insure it gets to you the way it was shipped out. everything is in a box and ready to go and i can have it shiped out same day as payment clears.

00 headlight pulled off at 72k miles $125
SOLD!!!00 si climate control SOLD!!!
00 si gauge cluster with 76k miles (original miles) $275

SOLD!!!00 manual mirrors with hardware and adjustment armSOLD!!!
00 grill $50
ex auto cluster with 30K ish miles. the auto indicator was blacked out with a black marker. it was done fromthe previous owner. (original miles) $150

REMEMBER THESE PRICES INCLUDED SHIPPING, PAYPAL FEES, & MISC TO PACK THE PARTS.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
willing to ship the si cluster overseas?

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats not you in the headlight picture wearing pink shorts is it?

j.k. bump for some good oem parts along with great prices.

xDBOYx

5+ Year Member
lol $150 for ex cluster.
read the post before posting stupid comments. price is set high because paypal and shipping is included.l and prices isnt firm. its stupid kids like you that give us civic owners bad rep and names.

-SLOB-

do you know where i can find a passenger side front window for a 99 DX Hatchback , if you don`t know thanks anyway. :?:

Jolting

The complete AC system, wouldn't that also require like a compressor and a few other things? If you let me know what all needs to be added besides that I can check prices and see what I can do for an offer. I'm very curious about getting an entire ac system and do an aftermarket install into my DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.