96-00 Fog Light Switch (Type K) Dark/Classy Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been hanging onto this thing, even after selling my car 7 months ago. I'm moving now and decided I probably won't build another Civic, at least not a 6th gen again... :-(. In brand new, NEVER used condition. Original packaging was opened to take pictures only. Bought this from mikeycivic01 quite a while back, but never put it to use. As I'm sure everyone knows, these have been discontinued for some time.

With that being said, price is $60. If I don't get close to asking price I'll hang onto it a little longer.

SlowTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Economy that bad?? Lol.

StylezEJ7

Nah bro the economy is not that bad, but your price is. I found the same switch on eBay for $22.50 Shipped brand new. GLWS, though.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck bro...they got me going to Houston TX for AMEDD recruiting. When do you leave the springs?

SlowTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah bro the economy is not that bad, but your price is. I found the same switch on eBay for $22.50 Shipped brand new. GLWS, though.
I'm glad you found it for that price. Are you talking about the Dark Grey (08V31-S01-160G) or the Light Grey (08V31-S01-160H) like I see on eBay for the price you say? I've seen these sell for anywhere from $50-$60. Asking price is exactly that, asking. Thank you though.

good luck bro...they got me going to Houston TX for AMEDD recruiting. When do you leave the springs?
I should be heading out of here around the 15th or so.

Bump it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.