96-00 JDM OEM side markers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionictony

5+ Year Member
These are OEM honda amber colored sidemarkers. I sold my car before I was able to install these. They are in very good condition, with no cracks or scratches. I purchased them used. Includes side markers and harness with about 2 inches of wire. Also throwing in used 194 size light bulbs. The filament looks good and should work. Condition is 9 out of 10. I bought them for $35 a while ago. Looking to sell these for around $30 shipped first class with delivery confirmation. Or best offer. Not sure what they go for now a days.. I'll take pictures when I get home from work.

PM me if interested.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
These are OEM honda amber colored sidemarkers. I sold my car before I was able to install these. They are in very good condition, with no cracks or scratches. I purchased them used. Includes side markers and harness with about 2 inches of wire. Also throwing in used 194 size light bulbs. The filament looks good and should work. Condition is 9 out of 10. I bought them for $35 a while ago. Looking to sell these for around $30 shipped first class with delivery confirmation. Or best offer. Not sure what they go for now a days.. I'll take pictures when I get home from work.

PM me if interested.
pics and ill buy

bionictony

5+ Year Member
Alright cool. I'll post pictures on this forum tonight when I get home and take some pics and then PM you.

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sell them yet? cuz ill buy them. sorry i didnt get back to you sooner

bionictony

5+ Year Member
Payment received and sold already. Sorry projektej8, I left you PM's to reply back asap, but I got no reply.

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Payment received and sold already. Sorry projektej8, I left you PM's to reply back asap, but I got no reply.
no problem man i wrecked the car and wasnt sure if i was keeping it or not. I'll find some others. Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.