96-98 Civic Front End (post Yours)

EJ8ZILLA

Where'd you get that front lip man? I can't stand mine.

Ohh i got my lip of ebay, turns out pretty good once its sprayed. Heres the link if your interested. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/96-98-HONDA-CIVIC-URETHANE-CTR-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-/150700201148?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item23166e94bc

^^ i love that lip too man! looking good!

Thanks man, i like your sedan as well, the stance looks nice . I wish mine was lowered still on standard height =(

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, i like your sedan as well, the stance looks nice . I wish mine was lowered still on standard height =(
thanks! i just got these wheels. don't really have much pics of them since my car is down again. :oops:

EJ8ZILLA

thanks! i just got these wheels. don't really have much pics of them since my car is down again. :oops:
ahh i see, well when you get your car back up post some pics =)

Looking goood (Y)

BTW QUESTION GUYS: Just got my type r rear lip today and was test fitting it, and was wondering is it meant to be straight? Cos it wasn't too straight when i test fitted it o.o

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, your rear lip should be straight. Most replicas dont fit very well. You may be able to rig it up to fit straight though

EJ8ZILLA

yes, your rear lip should be straight. Most replicas dont fit very well. You may be able to rig it up to fit straight though
Hmm well mine is a replica (pu material ebay sheit) so yeah. How many screws should be used all up? like 6? 2 on each side and 2 for middle?

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm well mine is a replica (pu material ebay sheit) so yeah. How many screws should be used all up? like 6? 2 on each side and 2 for middle?
On my replica rear lip, I have 4 vertical bolts along the bumper and 2 horizontal screws in each wheel well.

EJ8ZILLA

On my replica rear lip, I have 4 vertical bolts along the bumper and 2 horizontal screws in each wheel well.
4 vertical bolts? along each side of the bumper? Gotta pic of the bolts? And u have no screws in the middle? only the sides and screws in wheel well? And it sits straight?? :O