96-98 Climate Control / Radio / Air Ducts / Heater Box | 99-00 AC Wiring Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

prophetofsin

5+ Year Member
I have the following for sale:

All prices do not include shipping. Please let me know which part you are interested in along with your Zip Code and I will get an accurate shipping quote. I do this so that I don't end up charging too much for the shipping, or in some rare instances under quote someone and have to pay more that I thought. Paypal with 3% additional costs only. Pick up is fine as well, items located in Clifton Park, NY.

1) 96-98 Civic Center Bezel w/ Hazard and Rear Defroster Buttons (9/10)
This was on my car, great condition. Only problem is that the Hazard and Rear Defroster buttons do not light up. You just need to replace the bulb. Price is $35

2) 96-98 Civic Climate Control (8/10)
This was on my car, decent condition with scratches. Lights up red with a red LED strip, but I have the old bulb holders so you can convert back to OEM. Price is $30

3) 96-98 Civic OEM FM/AM Radio w/ Tape Deck (7.5/10)
Again was on my car, FM/AM radio is in decent used condition with minor scratches. Tape deck is in great condition. This came out of a 98 DX, so no security issues. Great if you want to return your car to stock before selling. Price is $30

4) 96-98 Civic OEM Driver / Center / Passenger Air Ducts (9/10)
Was on my car, great condition. Just a little dusty. Price is $10
Picture is of the Center vent, the driver / passenger ducts are still in my garage.

5) 96-98 Civic Heater Blower Box without Blower Motor (8/10)
Was on my car, does not include the blower motor, but does have a working air circulation motor. (From air duct, to air duct / feet / feet only / feet and defroster / defroster). Price is $15

6) 96-98 Civic Heater / AC Wiring Harness COMPLETE (10/10)
Came off my car when I changed to 99-00. Complete set. Price is $15

7) 99-00 Civic Heater / AC Wiring Harness (9/10)
Was a spare I purchased when I did the conversion, It is not complete as it is 1 out of 2 of the harnesses you need for the conversion. It is the longer wiring harness that connects to another wiring harness that connects to the climate control. Price is $20

There is supposed to be another small "Y" harness that connects to the last plug all the way to the left of the picture for it to be 100% complete.

JRGines

JRGines inquire to prophetofsin

I am interested in the 96-98 Civic Center Bezel w/ Hazard and Rear Defroster Buttons (9/10) for my sons 96 Civic. It was broken when his radio/CD player was stolen. Do you still have it available?
Zipcode 00987 (Puerto Rico)

Status
Not open for further replies.