ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bump for a hella rare part. I dont think I have ever seen one of these for sale.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's pretty expensive but it's hard not to be interested

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, ive been looking for one of these for awhile but i wish it was VSM..

dont mind me asking but can you tell me where you got it from...........

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh Snap! you were the one who outbid me on ebay for that part a few days ago. I was $5 short on your offer. That thing could have been on my hands right now if it werent for you. And your selling it twice as much as you got it for? I don't know. GL is all I have to say. I've been looking for that lip for years. You should have let me win it if you're just going to make money out of it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A part this rare I wouldnt care what color it was. I would be painting it to match the car.

bionictony

5+ Year Member
This is still for sale. And still rare. does bkhondaparts really have it in stock? Don't think so.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd be very interested in this lip, but I have one in Europe I can get a hold of for about $400.
VV nice lip would you happen to give me the part number please thanks
Parts don't usually have part numbers on them. They have a number, but it is not the part number.
I dont understand why people are willing to pay half a grand for a piece of plastic
Because it was produced for only one year in the US and is incredibly difficult to get a hold of.
Because all the cool kids are doing it :what: Or maybe these individuals s**t their money instead or working for it like most.
Who in the HELL have you seen with this lip? Since when is this lip super popular or baller? No one buys this lip because they'd rather have '99-'00 fronts.
bkhondaparts.com shows there are still more in stock with that part number

08F01-S01-1D0
Honda no longer sells them. Though the part number comes up, part numbers for parts which are gone come up all the time. Check the dark grey ashtray. I know it's all gone now, but they'll still list it.

Oh, and the part numbers for this lip are different for different colors.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k. MY loan officer is on vacation and some dumbass lady picked up and didn't have any of my correct info and needed to update it all with me, which I don't have my work number and all this other dumb s**t she wants which is just exactly the same as it was last month when I filled out my car refinance sheets... but she's a retard and can't get those papers. She kept going on and on about how she needs the info updated and how if I'd put the correct address down last time (I did), that it would be correct now... so I hung up on her.

So I'm not getting the lip I've been wanting for several years all because my loan guy is on vacation and I had to talk to the dumbest cunt in the bank.

Just found out he'll be back on Tuesday.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how low would you be willing to go? I'm really interested since it's already color matched for my car, but $500 is too much for me....If you can go lower, I can most likely take it off of your hands.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll try to get it for $500 if you can hold off until Tuesday.

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k. MY loan officer is on vacation and some dumbass lady picked up and didn't have any of my correct info and needed to update it all with me, which I don't have my work number and all this other dumb s**t she wants which is just exactly the same as it was last month when I filled out my car refinance sheets... but she's a retard and can't get those papers. She kept going on and on about how she needs the info updated and how if I'd put the correct address down last time (I did), that it would be correct now... so I hung up on her.

So I'm not getting the lip I've been wanting for several years all because my loan guy is on vacation and I had to talk to the dumbest cunt in the bank.

Just found out he'll be back on Tuesday.
please tell me your taking a loan out to buy this lip

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Waiting for that confirmation pic and then I'm ready to PayPal you.

Status
Not open for further replies.