96 Civic Dx Hatch - No Crank After Code Pull

cmccul002

Greetings all,

Long Story,

I'll try to give the TLDR version

96 Civic DX Hatch, Auto Tranny - bought the car 2 years ago. About 6 months ago, got CEL on while driving. Reset, came back. Autozone pulled codes got P0700 and P0740.

Flushed tranny 3 times ,cleared code, came back.

Bought a used lockup solenoid, cleared code, and it was good for two months.

Then while driving, timing belt broke and bent an exhaust valve. I replaced with a used head my buddy had, and everything seemed good. By this time, my tag expired so i had to take through inspection. As I was waiting in inspection line, CEL came on. They pulled P0700 and P0740, ugh.

Took it home, cleared codes, drove around and CEL came back. I used jumper method to pull codes, CEL flashes 7 times, and D4 light flashes 4 times.

I then mistakenly tried to start it with the jumper still in, but nothing, no crank. I removed the jumper, and tried to start again but still no crank.

Tried to start in Neutral, moved shifter around, nothing.

Dash lights come on, I hear fuel pump, hear clicking I assume from Master Relay. Checked battery with Multimeter, 13.2 volts.

I turned headlights on, tried to start, no drop in lights.

I'm stumped. Never had a starting issue with this car.

My next move is to jump starter, but wanted to know if I could have fried something by trying to start car with Jumper in place.