96 civic hatchback

RetroJunky

5+ Year Member
Here are a few pics of my 1996 Civic cx hatch from Canada. I would have washed the car before photographing, but its about to start raining. The car is entirely stock except for smoke clear tails, stereo, and the wheels. My friends tease me about the 17" arelli assassyn wheels, I know they look ricey. I just ordered a carbon fiber hood with a scoop and will probably swap the wheels with some lighter weight 15's. Haven't decided what to do about horsepower, just hit 105,000 miles and the engine is running smooth. I have the parts to install a dry nitrous kit, just need the bottle and couple miscellaneous pieces; but haven't decided if I'm going to or not. If anyone knows of any local civic clubs in the Mid Ohio Valley area, let me know because I'm from Parkersburg, WV.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
absolutely epic wheels. epic.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would've taken the wheels and tails off first and then taken the pics.....

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
interesting choice of tails....and wheels

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow I want to buy those wheels just for shits and giggles lol

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My friends tease me about the 17" arelli assassyn wheels
for very good reason
I have the parts to install a dry nitrous kit
gonna need some slick for those wheels when ur putting down that kind of power ;)
If anyone knows of any local civic clubs in the Mid Ohio Valley area, let me know because I'm from Parkersburg, WV.
no club will ever let you join with a CB hood with a scoop, those amazing wheels, and those tails

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey my drug dealer use to have those wheels on his caprice back in highschool. ballinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First word that came out of my mouth: ugh. Sorry.