96 civic project back in the making.

96Honda

Hey guys, been awhile since i posted anything. I hit a rough patch and had to buy a teg, unfortunitly it got written off couple days ago so back on the honda project.

96 CIVIC B18B SWAP.

heres whats recently been done :

Skunk 2 LCA's
Type one suspension
strut bars
Vibrant muffler
Skunk 2 upper control arms
jdm smoked headlights - not to fond might trade for different ones, also 8k hids in the pic. i have 6k ordered

things to be done:
put a cat on
weld all the exhaust leaks
figure out why speedo doesnt work
figure why it runs like s*** ( air/fuel ) problems.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome back and good luck. Pics?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate when people post threads and do not put pics.......

96Honda

BTW, im still in the learning stages of all this mechanic stuff and aftermarket mods. 18, in college, NEED TO FIND A JOB to get more shitttt =)

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Red grill needs to fall off and die. Rest of the car looks pretty decent though from what you've shown so that's a bonus :thumbs up LOL

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have an all black OEM grille for ya if you want. haha. Looks good though man!

96Honda

Red grill needs to fall off and die. Rest of the car looks pretty decent though from what you've shown so that's a bonus :thumbs up LOL
yeah yeah ;) haha I was painting my old d series valve cover red and got bored lmao.. but Ill eventually get a type r grill or something, I have a bunch of 2000 parts so a conversion is in mind.. maybe after I get everything sorted.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good start! Get that wiring mess in the trunk taken care of as well! Agreed with everyone else about that red grill. Other than that, keep it up!

96Honda

Thanks guys. red grill will be off soon enough, wires in back will be hidden once i hok my sub up, im having issues with my engine at the moment, something to do with the air/fuel