96 dx coupe build

Jabes

5+ Year Member
Bored at work and figured I'd post up some pics of my new daily/project. Been thru alot of cars recently but I think I'll keep this one for a lil while haha, had an s10, traded that for a lt1 6 speed trans am, traded the trans am for a boosted eg coupe with a y8, blew up the y8, swapped another one in and then totaled it on the way to echm in june and then drove around my brothers e30 coupe for a little bit until he got rid of it to some guys that are making it into a pickup truck slammed on corvette sawblades so I had to find a daily.

Picked this 96 dx 5 speed up for 900, it had a rod knock that went away when I did an oil change at the guys house and added a qt of lucas to it. Tried to drive the car home about 40 miles and got 3/4 of the way back when it started knocking again and threw a rod out the block. s*** happens so I picked up a clean y7 for $100 from a buddy and pulled an all nighter last friday night and had the car running last saturday. It needs a fender and had mr7s and ricer halo headlights. Traded the mr7s for a set of steelies with good tires and traded the halos to some guy for a set of oem mint headlights and I gave him $10 haha. Just dropped the car last night on a set of koni yellows and ground controls that I had laying around last night but need to adjust the ride height after work.

first day after it got towed home by my buddys brothers truck lol

gay looking mr7s

ricer halos lol

steelies

put in my bride seats I have out of my project teg

stock headlights

reverse rake lol fixing that later after work

sleeves maxed out haha

Jabes

5+ Year Member
old turbod eg coupe

8 stitches later that day and a ride in the ambulance

after meeting my buddys hatch when the brakes messed up :(

e30 before it was traded

oh hey a pickup

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Damn man! You change your cars like I do. Nice! LOL

Good luck on the build! Subscribing :thumbs up

Jabes

5+ Year Member
thanks, looking for some sir bumpers for a good price and probably grabbing a white fender this weekend