96 ek hatch with h22a and Type R goodies! low miles on swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico...

96 Civic hatch has a h22a swap done about a year ago .. car is babied and maintained well .. i had the car painted championship white like 9 months ago the car has alot of type r interior .. Red Recaro seats has red carpet has jdm momo wheel jdm radio bezel jdm ctr gauges .. has ctr rear seats .. also has jdm ctr headlamps with HID kit .. has adjustable tokicos with coilovers, rota slipstreams, spoon mirrors, cf spoon spoiler, cf hood
gots pioneer headset with 8" bass tube .. hmm .. also has a 00 civic front end conversion.. ctr lips .. the h22 swap costed me over 6000 at a reputable shop here in New Mexico .. engine is low milage and has been serviced with new pumps and belts and gaskets .. its running on obd 1 h22 ecu .. using a obd2 to 1 conversion harness .. engine has headers and v2 ca intake .. gots new clutch act stage 2 still like new .. i never beat on the car .. it just stays parked in garage and get driven maybe 10 miles a week .. up until i bought my 03 SI .. so i wanna sell this cuz ive 1 too many cars now .. :( my loss is your gain here .. ive spent alot of money on this project and now im just gonna relax and enjoy my slow SI .. ;) all stock !! woohoo .. heh ..

Price
10,000 obo

contact info call me if u have more questions .. im sure ive forgot to add stuff .. im writing this in a hurry ..

Raul@
1-505-480-1346
or
akbar_si_r@hotmail.com

and what everyone wants to see of course .. pics!!!!!!

more pics here!

JDM703

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for clean hatch only if this was near va.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
clean hatchy very nice, but how did an H22 cost you $6k?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool...I'll buy that spark plug wire cover off of you and send you an oem one to replace it.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for another h22 hatchie going on the market. both of mine are currently for sale as well

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
dunno how it came out to that much in the long run .. figure engine+ replacement parts + mounts and axles thats like over 4000.. then there was the rsr exhaust .. that was like 550 .. obd2 to 1 harnesses are like 150 was 1000 in labor from start then i had them install the tokicos and exhaust .. also had them install my wheels and camber kit all during the process of the swap .. heh .. all the lil things add up when u have someone else do the work .. but the guy who did it (Clyde) has a good reputation for his h22 swaps ... he has a crx that runs some good times that he swapped and he has done numerous swaps ... he is the man to go to for swaps .. he retired after this one actually too :( but then again nowadays everyone does these swaps them selfs or knows someone who can do it .. but im the type that figures if i got the cash .. might as well have someone with a good rep do it and if it comes out with flaws i can have them fix it .. as to when u get flaws and ur stuck with what u paid for .. and this car runs perfect .. IMO atleast .. i hate to sell it .. but i have to pay bills i just bought a house and a 03 SI ..

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
also like to add .. like i said .. OBO!!!!!!! im willing to work something .. just call me or email me .. ive never shipped a car but i know a freind thats had one shipped from VA and he said it was not too expensive if u need to get a quote the zip code is 87505

Status
Not open for further replies.