96 Integra LS - five speed ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I may do that. I wanna get this brake work done. Stupid kids ran out in front of my car today and I slammed on the brakes and slid a good 40 feet. I need new pads bad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
you missed a word. new QUALITY pads

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I may do that. I wanna get this brake work done. Stupid kids ran out in front of my car today and I slammed on the brakes and slid a good 40 feet. I need new pads bad.

If you slid 40 ft when stepping on the brakes, then you need new tires haha

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you missed a word. new QUALITY pads
My pads are almost complete worn. how good are the werever silver pads? Theyre $20 for 4

If you slid 40 ft when stepping on the brakes, then you need new tires haha
My tires are almost bring new. My brakes weren't catching till about halfway down the pedal, and then locked up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I bought some cheap pads from autozone like 1 week ago bro, they seem to be doing fine

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your pads should be adjusting and catch near the same spot every time

already told you how I feel about those but it's what you can afford. changing fluid will help too, your s**t would probably fail a moisture content test

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My pads are almost complete worn. how good are the werever silver pads? Theyre $20 for 4

My tires are almost bring new. My brakes weren't catching till about halfway down the pedal, and then locked up.

Might want to check your master Cylinder too.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your pads should be adjusting and catch near the same spot every time

already told you how I feel about those but it's what you can afford. changing fluid will help too, your s**t would probably fail a moisture content test
Most likely.

Might want to check your master Cylinder too.

Sent from my Note 2
It was kinda dirty. What test should I perform?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got home from school today, and could not wait one minute to wrench on the car. Just decided to do something simple and threw my old hubcaps on. I'd say it looks a lot better.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good! Now for a domo and bacon delete ;)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I moved the domo to the fender cause I started to dislike it being on my rear, and then I was going to put my bacon magnet on my toolbox, but thought that this magnet is the only thing that sets me apart from other integras, and apparently people know me by the magnet around here lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I moved the domo to the fender cause I started to dislike it being on my rear, and then I was going to put my bacon magnet on my toolbox, but thought that this magnet is the only thing that sets me apart from other integras, and apparently people know me by the magnet around here lol.
neither of those are necessarily a good thing, believe it or not the campus will rip every car apart. good or bad and your making your impression

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neither of those are necessarily a good thing, believe it or not the campus will rip every car apart. good or bad and your making your impression
I honestly could care less what other people think. I've already gotten enough s*** just for it being a honda. It's my car so i'm gonna do what I want with it. If other people have a problem with it, they can take their egos and shove it up their arses. Most of the people I've seen here are complete toolbags or rednecks. Either way, s*** talking is their game so be it. I took off the tow hook for the time being.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say put the magnet wherever you want if thats what you like. But also get an alarm soon if you dont have the stock one at least lol. Way too many ppl try f**king with cars at night in these college parking lots

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I honestly could care less what other people think. I've already gotten enough s*** just for it being a honda. It's my car so i'm gonna do what I want with it. If other people have a problem with it, they can take their egos and shove it up their arses. Most of the people I've seen here are complete toolbags or rednecks. Either way, s*** talking is their game so be it. I took off the tow hook for the time being.
I understand, just saying. the entire school likes cars so that's a lot of judgement so s**t talking is a guarantee. and you are correct it is mostly toolbag rednecks and at least last year a lot of Vw and subi. they were all cool when I hung out with them

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say put the magnet wherever you want if thats what you like. But also get an alarm soon if you dont have the stock one at least lol. Way too many ppl try f**king with cars at night in these college parking lots
never heard of any vandalism on campus when I was there, maybe off campus back some there is though

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I understand, just saying. the entire school likes cars so that's a lot of judgement so s**t talking is a guarantee. and you are correct it is mostly toolbag rednecks and at least last year a lot of Vw and subi. they were all cool when I hung out with them
Seen a few subies, but not as much as I thought. There's a blue sti with four rally lights on the front, mud flaps, the works. Mostly trucks and regular cars. Not really brand specific. Except I've seen tons of newer Hondas, all driven by girls. :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seen a few subies, but not as much as I thought. There's a blue sti with four rally lights on the front, mud flaps, the works. Mostly trucks and regular cars. Not really brand specific. Except I've seen tons of newer Hondas, all driven by girls. :D

most of the girls aren't into cars, and there a maybe three in the automotive program

a lot of this people might of graduated last year also

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, update. Really happy with this one.

Finally got the hatch swapped. Everything works. Had some issues along the way nexuses this hatch had a longer latch, so we swapped the latch. All is good. Got some good use out of my snap on box.
Before

After

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks better! Is it a slightly different shade of silver though? Or is it just the pics?