96 Integra LS - five speed ;)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have every shade of Honda silver on this car. I thought it was gray at first. it's that darker silver that some integra came in. I was so happy when I got it together. Considered going wingless but decided not to.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have every shade of Honda silver on this car. I thought it was gray at first. it's that darker silver that some integra came in. I was so happy when I got it together. Considered going wingless but decided not to.

It's all good. You'll paint it one day! :D

I like the wing.

You should get a type r wing! :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's all good. You'll paint it one day! :D

I like the wing.

You should get a type r wing! :D
Yeah this hatch matches better than the white so its not too bad. And I've been looking but I can't afford what these people are asking.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was kinda dirty. What test should I perform?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
When you're at a stop, does your pedal sink further after you've been holding it? I mean, pedal is held down, you are waiting for a light to change, and the pedal randomly sinks further. Ironically both mine and Rob's Master Cylinders just started to go at the same time. They're not cheap either.

Sent from my Note 2

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you're at a stop, does your pedal sink further after you've been holding it? I mean, pedal is held down, you are waiting for a light to change, and the pedal randomly sinks further. Ironically both mine and Rob's Master Cylinders just started to go at the same time. They're not cheap either.

Sent from my Note 2
I don't know all the symptoms, but what you are experiencing could be normal. The brake pedal feel does change when the rpms change (i.e. at a stop). Its due to the vacuum of the booster. Just like if you have your foot on the brake and you turn the car on the pedal sinks some.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know all the symptoms, but what you are experiencing could be normal. The brake pedal feel does change when the rpms change (i.e. at a stop). Its due to the vacuum of the booster. Just like if you have your foot on the brake and you turn the car on the pedal sinks some.
......................no

Sent from my Note 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

Gotta love Kelly.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pedal should not sink, if it does your seals are leaking

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Sent from my Note 2
No, pedal is consistent and there's no involuntary movement.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed my shifter bushings yesterday and was messing around with the exhaust trying to tuck it up in the bumper and it ended up vibrating and rattling too much so I droppednit down to the lower hanger. Anyways, while doing it, found I need to replace the two dust boots on the shifter base as they both tore.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how does it feel? :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Feels a lot better, shifting is more smoother. Although the linkage feels stiff sometimes, could be synchros maybe? It's better than it was with the old bushings and slave though. Much better. Also depends on how I drive. I tend not to push the clutch all the way in when I shift.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Replaced my brake pads on Saturday. Much better now. I believe I'm having uneven pad wear. My driver side pads both had even wear and less than probably an eighth of an inch left. My passenger side, however, didn't fare so well. The outer pad (closest to the wheel) had about an eighth. My inner pad looked like this.

It was hard to get my phone to focus on it, but there was almost no pad left at all. I am surprised this car stopped at all. ABS would kick on easily if I pressed too hard. Brand new pads catch nicely. I should really recycle my brake fluid. It's looking quite dirty. I also need to rebuild or get new calipers. My driver piston boot is torn and the piston has rusted.

I was out with some friends and decided to take a picture of our cars.

Also tried getting the sunset and it ended up getting blocked.

This was the fire we had going at my brothers party last night.

I got a little too close a few times, but I was drunk and was also rolling around in the grass.

When I came home this weekend, this is what was sitting in my house that my mom had bought me so I gave it a place.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have finally settled on the plan for this car, and over the next couple years I am going to be working towards my goal as much as I can. I have a lot of what I want to do in my mind and hopefully will start saving up for it when I start making a little bit of money through school. It involves basically a complete makeover.

Basically this. Replicating the rare integra model.

Progress is basically at a halt now until I finish fixing up the little other things the car needs. What's left is my alignment (being taken care of next week), radiator support alignment, and maybe a valve adjustment. Hopefully can get that out of the way utilizing my school.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a solid plan. Are you going to swap the engine too?
Yes eventually. I already have that planned out as well. All it's gonna take now is to save and gather the funds to do all the work. I'm gonna use my school services as much as I can to get most or done cheaply.