10+ Year Member
Which 3rd gen came without ABS if any?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The RS I believe has crank windows and no ABS.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't think i've ever seen one of those.
Here's the differences.

RS: Regular Sport. Available in both coupe and sedan. No sedan available in 1998. Model dropped in 1999. Equipped with the B18B1 DOHC engine putting out 140 HP and 127 ft-lbs. of torque. In 1997, power ratings dropped to 138HP and 124 ft-lbs. of torque due to U.S. emissions regulations. Standard features were a cassette player, rear window defroster, and tilt steering wheel. Cassette player replaced with CD player in 1997.[7]

LS: Luxury Sport. Available in both coupe and sedan. From the RS, the LS adds air conditioning, power windows and door locks, cruise control, and a moonroof. In 1998, the LS became equipped with alloy wheels and in 2000 was given a leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.[8]

SE: Special Edition. Available in both coupe and sedan starting from 1995. SE's are only found in 1995 and 1996 model years until they were changed to be named the GS in 1997. From the LS, it added leather seats, alloy wheels on all years, and a rear wing spoiler.[9]

GS: Grand Sport. Available in both coupe and sedan starting from 1997. Same standard features as the SE.[10]

GS-R: Grand Sport Racing. Available in both coupe and sedan. Equipped with the B18C1 DOHC VTEC engine outputting 170HP and 128 ft-lbs. of torque. Same standard features as the GS minus the leather seats. However, leather seats ended up becoming a standard feature on the GS-R starting in 1999. No auto transmission available for this car.[11]

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that wiki says nothing about abs.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It says the LS is the sane as the rs except it adds abs, power windows, mirrors, locks, AC, and moon roof. The RS is the equivalent of civic DX. Bare bones base model.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It says the LS is the sane as the rs except it adds abs, power windows, mirrors, locks, AC, and moon roof. The RS is the equivalent of civic DX. Bare bones base model.

No it doesn't.

LS: Luxury Sport. Available in both coupe and sedan. From the RS, the LS adds air conditioning, power windows and door locks, cruise control, and a moonroof. In 1998, the LS became equipped with alloy wheels and in 2000 was given a leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.[8]

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I was just skimming through the posts, but power windows and mirrors are standard on tegs. RS does not have abs as mentioned above.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quick update. Last night my exhaust finally came. Today I got up and decided to throw it on.

In the box.

Onto the install. Ran into an issue here. Cat flange is all kinds of messed up, but I worked around it and made sure the gasket was clamped down enough with the bolts. Thankfully, no leaks.

And the final product.

Last night, one of my HIDs burned out. Not sure if its the bulb or the relay, so I just ordered a pair of 6000k's to try and replace them, and if its the relay I'm going to buy a 55w DDM Tuning kit.

Other than that, the car is going to eventually get a lower mileage cylinder head because I'm too broke to rebuild mine, and the ticking is just biting at my ears. Valve clearances are spot on, so something's messed up. I'll find it when I tear it down after I get my new head.

I'd like to also get it in for paint soon. Just gonna go with a simple black coat for now until I can muster the cash up to get DVP painted. Also still trying to get a 98-01 front and rear in VSM so I can slap that on before paint. Money money.

In the process of starting out my second year of college in a month so that'll slow things down a bit.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed the VC and my new HID bulbs to replace my burnt out one. Good thing the ballast and relay aren't bad.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up my front end. Bumper, hood, fenders, headlights, and corner lights. All for $125. Decent shape too.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The VC looks nice I like that color. Nice pickup on the front conversion also, great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The VC looks nice I like that color. Nice pickup on the front conversion also, great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Integra facelift :thumbs up:
Thanks guys. Yeah I love the VC. Its powder coated. Buddy of mine went GSR so he cut me a deal for it.

And the front end end was posted on Tuesday, but got no hits, so I hit the guy up during the day but he was having phone problems. He originally wanted $150, but said $125 if I went and got it right there and then, so I called my buddy and me and him drove about an hour one way at 12:30 am to pick it up and didn't get back till 2:30. It was worth it. The guy had an imported R32 GTR underneath a cover he was restoring.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Its on. Gonna have to get a new bumper, though. The driver corner light bracket is broke, and I hate that the grill was cut out. Also not sure how I feel about the lip yet. Maybe I'll sell it to fund a new bumper.

my93civic

I think a mesh grill would look good and ya I'm not crazy about that lip either

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk