97 Coupe w/ turbo gsr

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelizs

5+ Year Member
Well look ima try to get the $$$ by summer if i dont have the $$$, than im really sorry, but that car looks good. so ima try... take kare...

NOSCivic13

5+ Year Member
I bought it last August after coming back from the Army with the GSR swap already done. Since then Ive done the suspension, rims, paint, turbo, and lots of other misc stuff I cant think of added to it. To answer your question I took out a $10,000 personal to pay for the car, the remainder of the loan went to paying bills until I was able to get a job. The balance owed is $8,670.45 as of today. That is how I owe $8,500. This is my 4th project Civic. It is worth evey penny of what Im asking. I have a lot of money invested in this car. I just moved out and need to sell this car, I have 2 others. Thanks

tl_vang86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to be an ass but that manifold is not full-race...that manifold on the turbo kit looks like ssautochrome s**t. just a little fyi.

NOSCivic13

5+ Year Member
Well you are being an ass. If you'd like to come buy and see the car Id love to show it to you. Your avatar doesnt have a location so Im not really sure where youd be coming from. Next time before you open your mouth and try to downplay my car, which Ive invested lots of my own money into and havent cut one corner, IM me and ask instead of sayiing that I have SSAutochrome s**t under my hood. I asure you its not. If you wana be a b***h, fine. Just dont be a b***h on my listing.

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSCivic13 said:
Well you are being an ass. If you'd like to come buy and see the car Id love to show it to you. Your avatar doesnt have a location so Im not really sure where youd be coming from. Next time before you open your mouth and try to downplay my car, which Ive invested lots of my own money into and havent cut one corner, IM me and ask instead of sayiing that I have SSAutochrome s**t under my hood. I asure you its not. If you wana be a b***h, fine. Just dont be a b***h on my listing.
now thats a true internet gangsta! :brokenComputer:

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i do believe the time and money should add up to about 85oo. i personaly thinks its high for that car, but then again its me lol love the set up man.sexy car i would love to buy your car but dont got that much lol take the turbo out n then ill buy

tl_vang86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess you fags never seen a real full-race manifold vs a f**ken ssautochrome knock off huh? here the site list for you check it out yourself. you see anywhere on the site that shows a manifold that looks like yours ??

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_713_736_720&osCsid=8c63cb0d93179fe6e976fdc402e606aa

do you see anything that looks like that??? i didnt think so fagget!
here is direct picture from ssautochrome's webpage for you.

wow looks like the one in your engine bay doesnt it ??

true full-race in engine bay

compare the images fagget!!!
FULL-RACE

SSAUTOCHROME s**t!

know your role and shut your hoe b***h....dont clump full-race with cheap s**t like ssautochrome!

Jliznel

5+ Year Member
ok man calm yourself there no need for that let the man sell his car no need to bash

tl_vang86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i aint bashing him...just merely INFORMING everyone about the truth so no one gets SCAM here. =)

NOSCivic13

5+ Year Member
Didnt I tell you not to be a b***h on this page? Do you have nothing better to do in Holmen,WI than be childish on Clubcivic? Lets state the obvious here you f**king fagget. First, I made a mistake when I posted Full Race as the manifold in my civic. The Full Race manifold is in my Integra......also a B18C1. Ive interchanged the parts between the two many times, a simple mistake. This manifold is a custom manifold done up by a guy in the MD area. Secondly, all of the ssautochrome products are chrome finished....hence the name ssautoCHROME. I dont see and chrome on the manifold in the picture, open your eyes. And thirdly, this is not Ebay. Im not trying to "scam" anybody. If someones going to buy this car, chances are they're going to want to drive it first. Next time before bashing someone, maybe you should simply IM them and ask why they posted what they posted if you think they're falsely advertising. I have plenty of people on Clubcivic that can vouch for my car. So f**k off.

tl_vang86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSCivic13 said:
Didnt I tell you not to be a b***h on this page? Do you have nothing better to do in Holmen,WI than be childish on Clubcivic? Lets state the obvious here you f**king fagget. First, I made a mistake when I posted Full Race as the manifold in my civic. The Full Race manifold is in my Integra......also a B18C1. Ive interchanged the parts between the two many times, a simple mistake. This manifold is a custom manifold done up by a guy in the MD area. Secondly, all of the ssautochrome products are chrome finished....hence the name ssautoCHROME. I dont see and chrome on the manifold in the picture, open your eyes. And thirdly, this is not Ebay. Im not trying to "scam" anybody. If someones going to buy this car, chances are they're going to want to drive it first. Next time before bashing someone, maybe you should simply IM them and ask why they posted what they posted if you think they're falsely advertising. I have plenty of people on Clubcivic that can vouch for my car. So f**k off.
just merely warning people about shady s**t like what your doing. =) freedom of speech mother f**ker i can put on here what ever i want. so go suck a fat one b***h! :P

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^not to reign on this little arguement but dude you need to stop flaming on what looks like a reasonable sale. The manifold clearly isnt ssautochrome, so it looks as though your whole point there for "helping" people to stay away from supposed shady sales is refuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.