97 Ex Coupe!!

Andres_00

Got this civic about 4 months aguo, i bought it just the way it looks in the first two pictures!

Just recently i just got a complete paint job, added an 99-00 Spoiler and taillights, the SIR front lip, the TYPE R rear lip and grill, and the JDM side markers!!

AFTER PAINT JOB!

Recently dropped it on TEINS BASIC COILOVERS!

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good! Welcome to ClubCivic! Any bay shots or other mods done? Im glad you caught the tail lights

Andres_00

Well i havent done nothing much too it since the car came with an intake, HID's, and those rims! I only changed the back windshield! I work on weekends since am in college so its hard too save up money, but am planning to get some new wheels, some coilovers, and then start working on the performance.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks nice, love how good the paint came out, keep up the good work & welcome to clubcivic.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i havent done nothing much too it since the car came with an intake, HID's, and those rims! I only changed the back windshield! I work on weekends since am in college so its hard too save up money, but am planning to get some new wheels, some coilovers, and then start working on the performance.
We are in the same boat lol take a lot of time, sacrifice, and patience to do this while in school

Andres_00

Dead ass? I actually thought it would look bad with blue hid's and yellow fogs. But ama try it outtttttttt.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clear looks good too, if you get gold rims i would go yellow though. thats just what i would do, its your car so your decision

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Looking good man, get some gold Jmags and your sittin' pretty.