Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Thats his name, Joshua Dekock. I'm still not sure what he's up too, he wont return my txts..

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^
Thats his name, Joshua Dekock. I'm still not sure what he's up too, he wont return my txts..
I think you should give us all his number. Dude f**ked up. he needs to pay. also is he connected with solowmike? the other one who is banned and scammed me?

Eric1998Coupe

5+ Year Member
yeah i also pay paled him to that email. he better pay us back

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
719-466-3678.

Now quit making this MY f**king problem, I vouched for the guy, thats all there is too it. I know him personally, so how the hell should I know he would do this online? Jesus. Settle the s**t with HIM, you guys obviously have his email, file a dispute and get your money back. Don't keep coming to me for answers.

Have fun.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude, you vouched for him so now it IS YOUR problem. Next time dont vouch for people. Also, your iTrader with 27 points also makes you input very valuable.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It isn't my problem. I vouch for people all the time if I've dealt with them. If they turn out to screw something over, its not my fault at all. That just means I've had a good transaction with the guy, or I know the guy personally.

Josh told me he was waiting for his card to get registered or something, which takes a few days, or he didn't have access to the money. He got banned before he could even get things squared away.

So again, sorry to everyone who DID deal with this guy because of my vouch, I see where you coming from DarkCreep but I had no power in these transactions. If you did send him your money, send him a txt or give him a call, or just file a dispute. Every time your not at fault, you WILL get your money back from PayPal. At least thats whats happened to me in the past when I got screwed over.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It isn't my problem. I vouch for people all the time if I've dealt with them. If they turn out to screw something over, its not my fault at all. That just means I've had a good transaction with the guy, or I know the guy personally.

Josh told me he was waiting for his card to get registered or something, which takes a few days, or he didn't have access to the money. He got banned before he could even get things squared away.

So again, sorry to everyone who DID deal with this guy because of my vouch, I see where you coming from DarkCreep but I had no power in these transactions. If you did send him your money, send him a txt or give him a call, or just file a dispute. Every time your not at fault, you WILL get your money back from PayPal. At least thats whats happened to me in the past when I got screwed over.
Well i'm not sure about anyone else but i'm not pointing blame on you nor do i expect you to solve things for me. I do however appreciate your help in getting a hold of him/contacting him. Thanks for posting the phone number. Again, i hope all of this gets resolved for everyone and we get our stuff or money.

Can everyone that sent him money chime in the next few posts just for a quick head count and to know who else is involved. I think maybe we should just PM eachother and do follow ups with those involved, unless its ok with the MODS to just keep posting in this thread. Just a suggestion. That or another thread in Off-topic....

michvinmar

DeKock Strikes Again

Fast Foward to March 2010. Joshua DeKock, aka "the hondamaster" offers Acura Integra rear seats on Ebay. Says they are in excellent condition. Guess what? Not near excellent -- in fact, uninstallable. What happens when I ship the seats back? The address he gave Ebay is bogus! I did get a refund after filing a claim through Ebay which they settled in my favor. However it cost me $80 to ship those seats back only to have them arrive at some poor woman's doorstep. (She called me and now we both feel we got "deKocked"). Anyway, we know where he works: Dave Solon KIA, 1560 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Beware if you are dealing with deKock!

719-466-3678.

Now quit making this MY f**king problem, I vouched for the guy, thats all there is too it. I know him personally, so how the hell should I know he would do this online? Jesus. Settle the s**t with HIM, you guys obviously have his email, file a dispute and get your money back. Don't keep coming to me for answers.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.