97er ek preface hatch in b81m

Cpt Karacho

thanks! I'll take that as praise=)

in real, the color from valve cover are really pretty:idea: the picture looks different... pity
:???:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
everything looks absolutely beautiful. good job, i admire the hard work youve put into it. just out of curiosity was this car in a front end collision? the only reason i ask is because your radiator support doesnt appear to be the same color as the rest of your engine bay.

Cpt Karacho

everything looks absolutely beautiful. good job, i admire the hard work youve put into it. just out of curiosity was this car in a front end collision? the only reason i ask is because your radiator support doesnt appear to be the same color as the rest of your engine bay.
thanks!:suprise:

the radiator support I've painted black because it has rusted very superficial.
there was as yet no accident

The engine was build by the company ipp. I'm just a garage with no electricity ... and not the necessary skills. ve been through, if I could.

Cpt Karacho

Today, my custom made clutch has come :D a smooth sintered metal. We'll see if it delivers what it promises. the clutch came from greece

betek

Good modifications!
Did you go OBD1?
Can you give more details about the clutch (who made it, etc.), the flywheel is stock from d14 or other?

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice job sir. i enjoy seeing such clean builds. nice work you did on the engine.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good looking car mate. very nice attention to detail, im impressed..wish i had the time and MONEY $ you have put into this build. love the FRONT seats, and the motor setup! as well as the OEM color of the car.

Cpt Karacho

Good modifications!
Did you go OBD1?
Can you give more details about the clutch (who made it, etc.), the flywheel is stock from d14 or other?
yeah obd1. with a p28g01 ecu!
www.gracing.gr is the homepage of the manufacturer. I think this might be just your thing because you are from Greece:suprise: the clutch was even cheaper than Competition clutch in europe are.

the flywheel is a 4kg F1 racing product.

the d15z6 oem pulley weighs 3.7. the pulley, which I use, weighs 1.2 kg. it is a by d15b2. and with the 4kg flywheel, the crank mechanism is about 7kg lighter than oem... (correct grammar?!?!:???:)

and with a completely redesigned intake, it really depends on the gas pedal! :shock: :suprise:

There is a good website-forum about the sohc civics especially for ej9s,
if you would like join the forum and tell us more about the modifications that you done at engine and the car:cool:
http://www.dodo-upgrades.nl/
I know the site, but I did not know that there's a forum!

gorgeous car sir
:thumbup:

very nice job sir. i enjoy seeing such clean builds. nice work you did on the engine.
thank you too! the motor is really a piece of cake=)

because it is a pure SundayCar, and it always gets colder here, I do not drive much. then the dyno run will come later...:???:

good looking car mate. very nice attention to detail, im impressed..wish i had the time and MONEY $ you have put into this build. love the FRONT seats, and the motor setup! as well as the OEM color of the car.
thanks! what else is to come, all searched, mostly in the forums of the United States:D and money ist the :word: ORD, i think...

I'm looking forward to the dyno run! :suprise:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very cool man! this build i have a feeling will keep getting more interesting and entertaining! have fun with it man!

betek

I think with the modifications that have been done in the engine you will see at least 135hp ;)=)
Thanks for the information about the clutch (www.gracing.gr) maybe in the future I will need them;)

betek

Can I make a correction?
I think that your car was been produced at 1998.
Because I know from Honda color list that B81M color civics produced only at 1998.
Anyway, it is beautiful and rare color:cool:

Cpt Karacho

very cool man! this build i have a feeling will keep getting more interesting and entertaining! have fun with it man!
I definitely have the fun! even if the car in the garage it --> is finished and I can look at it anyway so ...:oops::roll:

I think with the modifications that have been done in the engine you will see at least 135hp ;)=)
i know that between -american hp- and -german ps- a small difference is, but the complete engine was done. the only oem thing is the crankshaft. so I expect around 160 german ps.

but let's see, of course it is save, when I have done a dyno run :D

Can I make a correction?
I think that your car was been produced at 1998.
Because I know from Honda color list that B81M color civics produced only at 1998.
Anyway, it is beautiful and rare color:cool:
yeah you're partially right :P
the first date on which the car was registered, was the early january on 1998. but in 1997 it was built

Cpt Karacho

finally there is an update:

- racing harness
- window visors
- s2000 startbutton
- bigbrake
- b-c summit pillar bar
- 1.5er marking :lol:

the vehicle is now finally in a garage this winter and is not moved. at the moment but I have the problem that I must bleed the ABS system. the brake pedal is too the long and close to the ground...

now the biggest part is done on the car, now only little things happen to the time...

tell me your opinions!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
love the new pics! boo for snow

like i said the first time.. one of the top 5 rides on this site, no doubt about it. you represent the single-cam well my friend *puts hand on shoulder*