98 civic lx partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

simons1

5+ Year Member
hi! im new here, my grandmother actually had this car and had passed it down to me a couple years ago but i being a nice guy... blew the transmission... i come here to try and part this thing out, i wont be able to get it running again and no one around here will buy it for the fact that it isnt into running status, im hoping i will be able to get more for it by posting it on here, it is kept in EXCELLENT condition, i vaccumed it out completely so you can see the quality left on the seats/floormats everything is up for grabs on this thing, no matter what i just want to get the most i can for it
it is a 98 civic lx 4 door, atx, all power windows and locks, am/fm cassette
only thing that could possibly need attention is the driver headlight, its slightly fogged but nothing a little sanding and buffing couldnt fix, Thank you for looking !!! taking offers on anythign, no set prices , taking best offers

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much for floor mats and the headlights shipped to 60174?

shocker991_98EK

5+ Year Member
i need the interior piece that that goes over the E-brake would you take 15-20 shipped?.. where are you in CT?

browns58

5+ Year Member
I need the trunk board that sits over the spare tire and below the carpet. How much including shipping to 18104? Thanks

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much for the steering wheel and the lower dash piece on the drivers side, the one with the fuse panel

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where in CT are you man..?

I'm in CT as well...

eurofifa

5+ Year Member
I need the wiring from the fuse box under the driver side to the guage cluster the cd player the em flasher and rear defrost button and what ever else it goods too it but that most for it and uncut if possible.

jerzfinest13

5+ Year Member
Cluster & Dimmer switch. Dimmer switch located nxt to the Cruise Switch. How much shipped to 32824, lmk, will buy this weekend!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ this thread is old and the guy never responded to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.