Status
Not open for further replies.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
98 Civic 2dr DX - Rolling Shell
Has approx 190k miles on the shell alone. This car has absolutely NO rust. It was a southern car when I bought it and has never seen a Maine Winter. Its a 5spd.

Has a 2000 Civic Si front clip
Fresh clean shaven engine bay
Battery relocated to the trunk
Brand new paint, It's milano red.
Professionally legal tint with cert
GSR seats
Mugen front lip
Skunk2 Pro Series suspension
Si wing
JDM Sidemarkers, waaaaay too much to list...

Comes with everything except a motor/trans, headlights, and gauge cluster. It is a complete rolling shell, all interior is intact and in immaculate shape, black interor. Everything works, its not been half assed or rigged in any way. It will be rolling on steelies when you take it. Dont lowball me, becuase I dont really need to sell it. Asking $3500 firm.

Only reason I'm selling is because I want to build up a 99-00 Civic Hatch. I will consider trades if you have a 99-00 Civic Hatch ONLY.

It's not a piece of s**t, its one of the cleanest hondas in the state. Keep your negative comments to yourself, I've spent 3g's alone in just paint work and the front end conversion. There are no paint blemishes, there are no dents.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Can we get some decent pictures?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good stuff - GL with your sale.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale bump for you

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the bump guys!

Found more pics of the fresh painted and cleared engine bay. Cant get pics that show how clean it is.

Before:

After:

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes I did. I'm kind of a perfectionist and it took a very long time to get it mirror finish, but it was hella worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.