98 Civic

Bobo_686

Shiny things amuse me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gabebauman said:
Sounds great...I've had it for 3 years. Excellent sound...deep/low volume rumble at idle...no raspy sound when floored...vtec sounds great too. I definately recomend it.
sweet, thanks man, i appreciate it, i think u gotme sold, heh

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much did all that stuff in your dash cost, and you got a URL I can check it out at?

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bobo_686 said:
how does the 5zigen exhaust sound..im thinkin of gettin one
my friend has it on his 02 ex, its sounds good at low RPM's but at open throttle it is ricey

nice ride tho gabe

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracing98 said:
my friend has it on his 02 ex, its sounds good at low RPM's but at open throttle it is ricey

nice ride tho gabe
Does he have a header? I installed the exhaust a couple days before I could install my header...and I remember that it sounded better after the header was on.

Squintz said:
How much did all that stuff in your dash cost, and you got a URL I can check it out at?
$200 from http://www.asylumms.com/

Last edited:

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gabebauman said:
Does he have a header? I installed the exhaust a couple days before I could install my header...and I remember that it sounded better after the header was on.

$200 from http://www.asylumms.com/
Thanks a lot. Awesome car by the way

That has got to be the slowest loading website in existance. Their server must be a 286 wired up with a 56k

hondacribb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Subzero's

Hey, I wanted to know if those were the black Subzero's or did you paint them. Thanks cause I am about to purchase the 16" Black Subzero's and wanted to make sure thats what they look like on red.

Thanks
Hondacribb

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They were originally white...but I painted them dark gray last spring. I think the black ones look good on red too. Did you get them all black or do they have a polished lip?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YO! Clean car...first time I saw it was in Super Street Readers Rides. Real clean man, I saw the car in your sig, and I'm like "That car looks like that one from SS!" And sho nuff, I clicked on more pics of your car and BAAM (lol) there was the exact shot that was printed in the mag...nice job man...keep it clean, get a lip and you good to go! :thumbs up

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks alright...not feeling the side skirts and the gauge cluster......pretty much a really clean car

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BosanskaTrava said:
Niceeeee...... when do u wanna get me some hook ups on my suspension? lol
Have you lowered your car yet?...I'll sell you my Sprint sport springs (2-2.25" drop) $100 I believe the spring rates are 250-300 front and 150-180 rear. I'm looking at upgrading to some Ground Control coilovers in a couple months.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't see the pics ( they must be too old) but your avatar is funny...lol

EDIT: I remember ur car it's red and I saw it in some magazine...nice ride!

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Andrey said:
Can't see the pics ( they must be too old) but your avatar is funny...lol

EDIT: I remember ur car it's red and I saw it in some magazine...nice ride!
We-Todd...(image host site) must be down right now.

And yes...car was in October 2004 Super Street readers rides...thanks.

civicxnoob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know if this threads still alive, but i see that you have a diy type r grill. i also have a 98 coupe, but how did you manage to do that? did you just take the H emblem off or replace it with another grill?