98 ej6 build

vtac_ej6

I'm not a big fan of spun wheels as it is. They are NOT friends with harsh roads (my buddy owns a shop, says those things crack/get destroyed very, very easily. They're made poorly). Pick up some rotas if you can!
hmm i dif not know this. im actually traded them for volk gt-p tomorrow. i put the volks up for sale in the fs section. idk why i bought the spun wheels. i got antsy and just ordered something. i.never should have

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

vtac_ej6

my engine bay =)

vtac_ej6

whelp my build has kind of come to a stand still. i don't want money into it to be quick, and i am selling the wheels this week. so for now there wont be many updates till i find a set of wheels.

ive started to shoot so most of my spare change has gone to rounds and range time. o and guns of course.

here they are

gonna lay this one out. ordered a angled front fore grip and going to get some optics soon

vtac_ej6

the sedan is officially for sale :/ gonna miss her

vtac_ej6

What? Why did you decide to sell it?
Sick of getting harrassed by cops.
Got pulled over on the 3rd. Cop stops me comes up to ne tells me to start my car back up. I start it. He tells me to give it gas. I took it to 1500rpm. He tells me to give it more gas. I take it to 2500rpm. He gets pissy says rev the damn car so i bounce it off the tac to humor him. Gets in a debate with me the my exhaust was to loud. After question how loud it aloud to be and him not giving.me an answer he walks back to his bike comes back to.my car and writes me a tickets for not using a turn signal. i did use a turn siganl and was 3 houses away from home. sick of the bullshit

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn dude. That blows. I never had those kind of issues in the 7 years I had my coupe.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick of getting harrassed by cops.
Got pulled over on the 3rd. Cop stops me comes up to ne tells me to start my car back up. I start it. He tells me to give it gas. I took it to 1500rpm. He tells me to give it more gas. I take it to 2500rpm. He gets pissy says rev the damn car so i bounce it off the tac to humor him. Gets in a debate with me the my exhaust was to loud. After question how loud it aloud to be and him not giving.me an answer he walks back to his bike comes back to.my car and writes me a tickets for not using a turn signal. i did use a turn siganl and was 3 houses away from home. sick of the bulls***

I'd invest in a dash cam if you have those types of problems. At the least start recording on your phone when you get pulled over. I do it every time and I haven't have to actually use it yet thankfully but It's a good measure. I like when cops pull me over and tell me I'm being audio and video recorded for safety and I reply back with the same line haha

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
I'd invest in a dash cam if you have those types of problems. At the least start recording on your phone when you get pulled over. I do it every time and I haven't have to actually use it yet thankfully but It's a good measure. I like when cops pull me over and tell me I'm being audio and video recorded for safety and I reply back with the same line haha
i would to but its kinda to late for that </3

for his it was to much drama

vtac_ej6

I always got harrassed in my city. It sucks because i never even drive bad. I got the speed limit thats it. I gpt pulled over for loud exhaust when i was driving 25 in a 25 in 3rd gear.... I was under 2k

emerican

Registered VIP
I have been pulled over in the civic like three times all for things i actually did wrong not cause it was a civic and never got a ticket out of any of them.
One was blue tag lights cop told me i could write you a ticket, but im not going to just change them whenever you have extra cash
the other was for speeding and no seat belt got warnings on both cause i was honest with the cop and told him it was cool i did it so if i got a ticket its on me. He liked that and let me go.
last time was for the AEM license plate frame i had it hid the tags year so gsp pulled me over just to make sure i had a legit tag i did and he let me go, but i took it off just to not have to deal with it again.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to get pulled over every other day or so when i had my orange hatch.

Was more like pulled over daily when my minitruck driveable. And they always want to search my vehicles...

Colorado and Utah cops are terrible...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

vtac_ej6

I have been pulled over in the civic like three times all for things i actually did wrong not cause it was a civic and never got a ticket out of any of them.
One was blue tag lights cop told me i could write you a ticket, but im not going to just change them whenever you have extra cash
the other was for speeding and no seat belt got warnings on both cause i was honest with the cop and told him it was cool i did it so if i got a ticket its on me. He liked that and let me go.
last time was for the AEM license plate frame i had it hid the tags year so gsp pulled me over just to make sure i had a legit tag i did and he let me go, but i took it off just to not have to deal with it again.
I got pulled over for the plate thing. I had an i heart jdm one. I asked the cop if i could take it off he said ya so i got out broke it off because i didnt have sockets amd then he said he still had to write me the ticket

vtac_ej6

my new ride if anyone cares

painted my flares

ordered 1.5" wheel spacers and painting the wheel vlack this weekend