98 EX Coupe....still working on it

BlackedOut98

All Black Everything

It's pretty basic. I don't like the wheels but im not sure if I want to spend 2 grand on wheels for a car I only paid 2 grand for. The hood is messed and I have some carbon vinyl wrap on it's way. Any comments or suggestions would be great. Only engine mod is the cold air. I painted the wheels with Rustoleum. 20% Tint all the way around. Removed the pin striping. Fixed the broken window that was held up with tape.

civic0918

Registered VIP
you can get wheels for way less than 2 grand. But i think a nice drop and front and rear lip it will look pretty good. I always liked black on black. You may be able to trade your wheels for what you want. search around online you can find anything you want.

BlackedOut98

All Black Everything
Nice car, but ditch the training bra.
Yeah that is there because someone decided to back there trailer hitch into the bumper. Im going to get a new one, but one thing at a time.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the bra actually, if you had some fogs. and drop it some, and find some si's or blades.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice looking car. Personally I like to contrast of the silver rims against the black. I guess I'm a little old school.

BlackedOut98

All Black Everything
The main reason I painted the wheels is that they were chipped up bad and the clear coat was nearly gone. It cost me $15 and three hours to make them look 10 times better. They look ok in the pictures but in person not good. Im trying to make this car look good and run ok and not spend any large amount of money. Right now im at about $300 and half of that was the tint.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The main reason I painted the wheels is that they were chipped up bad and the clear coat was nearly gone. It cost me $15 and three hours to make them look 10 times better. They look ok in the pictures but in person not good. Im trying to make this car look good and run ok and not spend any large amount of money. Right now im at about $300 and half of that was the tint.
Understood. I hear where you're coming from on keeping costs down. I'm hoping to get back into a Civic after I pay off some debt.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Room for improvement to be clean.