'98 Honda Civic EX Stalling

A2C

Vehicle: 1998 Honda Civic EX
Engine: D16Y8 - SOHC, 4 cyl

SUMMARY OF BELOW:
Starts fine. Stalls when warm. Cools, starts again, stall soon to follow - Not fixed, not sure what to fix.
Oil leak from distributor - Not fixed.
Oil leak from solenoid - Fixed.
* Once I know how to check/fix/replace something I'll know how to. That's not to say something simple you think of isn't the issue. Ex. - Not 100% sure how to check the alternator. You check it through the battery, with the car running, correct?

I have a 1998 Honda Civic EX that's been stalling on me along with an oil leak (did not begin together).

History:
Once in a while when getting up to highway speeds I could push on the accelerator, but the car wouldn't pick up any speed for the first minute. This would rarely happen and nothing ever happened other than this.

When It First Happened:
About a month ago at highway speeds the car stalled on me out of nowhere. I pulled over, and after 5-10 minutes it started back up. I got a few miles out before it stalled on me again. It was another 5 or 10 minutes before it started back up.

Since It First Happened:
I have replaced various parts, but it still stalls on me and the leak is still there. I thought I had fixed both when I replaced the solenoid gaskets, but after going a few miles it again stalled. I waited the 15 minutes and it started. This time I only got about 1/2 a mile back home and it stalled. Pulled over and sat in a parking lot for about 20 before it would start again, tried getting home and sure enough it stalled only 1/4 or 1/2 mile closer. This time I had actually entered my neighborhood and was pushing it from the driver side and trying to start it every 5 or 6 houses. It started, I hit the gas and got home before it stalled again. Replaced 1 solenoid gasket (bottom), started fine, was pulling the throttle under the hood. Put the tools back, went out for a test drive, but it had all ready shut off.

Symptoms:
Engine Stalls - Engine only, lights, radio, etc. stay on.
Stalls once warmed up, cold starts fine. Can let it cool for 10-20 minutes and it will start again.
Oil leak:
Oil gets into the distributor cap, leaks out the bottom.

So Far I Have Replaced The:
Valve Cover Gasket,
Distributor O-Ring, and added silicone between the distributor and engine.
Both gaskets in the VTEC Solenoid - This was leaking and I thought it may be the cause of the car stalling as it measures the oil pressure.

Other:
I saw RonJ's link to the CEL Codes and went to check to see if a the CEL was on for me to decipher (didn't recall seeing (or checking...)). However, this was after I pulled the fuses out. Not sure how long it will take for the CEL to show again if there was one.
There is also a previous thread about something similar to my issue which was fixed with a new ignition switch, but I'm not sure if this is what's going work for me as well. I wouldn't think the ignition switch would have much of an effect since the car starts cold fine.. but so did theirs.

Spark Plugs are fine.
Battery is fine.
Idle should be good. It's was stalling when on the gas other than once.
There was a TSB (99-029) that went out stating the Engine rubbing on the stiffener bracket on the back of the intake manifold was causing electrical issues. - I checked Fuse 15 and it's not blown. No 7.5A fuse was blown.

My Ideas:
I think the cause may be the Hall Effect Sensors heating up.
My cousin knows someone who was having the same issue and said it was the alternator/speed sensor fuse.

Any other ideas of why it's stalling?
It'd be nice to drive it again instead of my truck. I replaced everything for the AC a while ago, but never got it evacuated or charged since it was cool then.

A2C

Haha. Is the length of it driving people away, or no thoughts so far?

EDIT: I'm also thinking about turning this into a bit of a project once it gets running and the AC is evacuated and charged. Not sure what all I'm going to do to it yet. Just recently started thinking about doing it.