98 JDM Hatch daily driver in the works

WardsWarrior

No civic having..
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My other point if JDM is crap, why so many jdm honda swaps...why does everyone crave mugen and spoon? Why do people who have them get more admiration than those w/ apc and etc. Because JDM represents go rather than show

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok well the only reason my motor is JDM(and really the only thing ill get thats JDM) is becuase ithas more hp...plain and simple....and damn it its been said very well before...JDM = new rice, is in no way saying that, its ugly and gay....its saying its a fad.....everyone wants it, and everyones trying to emulate it.....just like rice, everyone has a big ass wing, and bling bling 18's.......sure authentic JDM is nice, but im not about to pay those damn prices, so i can sa, yeah that piece is jdm...ill buy a replica....

WardsWarrior

No civic having..
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i can understand that somewhat too

"ok well the only reason my motor is JDM(and really the only thing ill get thats JDM) is becuase ithas more hp...plain and simple"

I agree with you. I think I would buy the replicas only if the authentic didn't have more advantages (functionality and better results/performance)

But yeah pricing is a concern.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey that's exactly the kind of strut bar I'm looking for. Where did you get it from and what's the part number of it? Any of that information would be appreciated.

I know it's a Skunk2, but I've been browsing around the internet and all the Skunk2 front strut bars seems to just connect like the stock Si and not at the shock towers.

BTW, nice ride!

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
soemthing needs to be added to the back bumper
lol exactly what i was thinking.....back bumper but i think he's goin more for cleaner lines, so maybe a nice rear lip??