98ek

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA9

98ek type R

i have a 98ek that bought and built a little on it and for now lost completely interests in it wanting to sell

basically si replica black only thing missing electric heater 2000 conversion
ac and power steer delete
tien suspension who;e dumper
skunk 2 exhaust
quick release
innovative mounts
msd aem fuel rail
dc headers 421
rebuilt head crower everything from cams to valve train
buddyclub cam gears, act 2 clutch
the engine is a b18c5 lsd trans doesn't grind
6k hid
camber kit in front

Bad
needs wheel bearing, leaks oil from head jus from half way so the compression is 210 on two cyinders and the other side where there is no leak is 240 so i have the new head gasket but am jus done with the honda game and want to get out pretty sure missing some stuff give a call at 7739574337 only if your serious $4300 obo need to get out of my garage
e have four cars clean indiana title
call for pics didnt knw how to upload pics

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/photoqg.jpg/]
[/URL]

Last edited:

DA9

Whats wrong price to high or is car ugly this is NOT a Scam i need to get rid of it. Its obo so shoot me an offer worst i can say is no

Tseids

personally i think its cuz you have only 1 post so scam seems more possible but thats just my intake i could be wrong but it looks nice better pics mb

DA9

thanks for the feedback really appreciate it i will try and post better pic and try and be more active with threads and posting

DA9

well thats why its obo if somebody gives me 7k yay for me took car to shop its a leak from valve cover that am going to fixe compression is 240 across i did the test wrong ill garage did it the correct way theirs a 10% leak in every cylinder so car is indeed very heathy car needs to be tuned and wheel bearing and torque mounts thats it besides that the car is good will consider selling the engine alone if the right amount is offered si replica with goods mods and type r swap

DA9

ok 5700 for the car i need it gone this week i also put it on craiglist but i get to many ppl asking me dum question and jus wanting to test drive will also consider trades for a cbr motorcycle

DA9

98 civic type r si replica

am willing to take 5k this is a steal any takers

Status
Not open for further replies.