99-00 civic Si steering wheel $50? Good deal?

N/A D-Series

Banned
Hey, I have a chance to get a 99-00 si steering wheel for $50, is that a good or bad deal? Also, how do you install a oem steering wheel?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why is your name N/A D series, but it looks like your sig pictures a B?

JDMNorth

Work In Progress.
5+ Year Member
Oh, yea. The steering wheel.

Well I didn't even know that the si had a different steering wheel, but if it's for 50 bucks WITH the air bag, I'd take it.

and it should just bolt right up.

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, yea. The steering wheel.

Well I didn't even know that the si had a different steering wheel, but if it's for 50 bucks WITH the air bag, I'd take it.

and it should just bolt right up.
Si wheel is leather wrapped, so is the shift knob.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he probably had a d-series motor, and got it swapped with some kind of new fandangled "b-series" engine. I've never even heard of that happening!:roll:
yea dude, 133 post and a member since Feb, dont think a swap would have happened.

Thanks for the clarification B-series is a dream out of reach for many of us D guys right now.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea dude, 133 post and a member since Feb, dont think a swap would have happened.

Thanks for the clarification B-series is a dream out of reach for many of us D guys right now.
it's possible, that's a 2 month period. Maybe he had money saved up?

You know why alot of the d-series guys still have d-series? Because they don't save their money and wittle it away on JDM s**t.

Of course, this is all my opinion.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, I have a chance to get a 99-00 si steering wheel for $50, is that a good or bad deal? Also, how do you install a oem steering wheel?
if you dont want it, get it and ill buy it from you

N/A D-Series

Banned
it's possible, that's a 2 month period. Maybe he had money saved up?

You know why alot of the d-series guys still have d-series? Because they don't save their money and wittle it away on JDM s**t.

Of course, this is all my opinion.
you both are forgetting that I didnt just start making money when I became a member here :roll:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you both are forgetting that I didnt just start making money when I became a member here :roll:
that wasn't directed at you personally. Anyhow, good find on the steering wheel. I love how it feels compared to the stock one :thumbup:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the leather eventually wears out on the si wheel. if flakes off into your hand