99-00 civic si turbo kit

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is the best turbo for the SI?
i want to go with a t3/t4 turbo,but need more info on what to go with.

thanx justin

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Max power T3/T4 is what im going with.

There is really no best turbo though it all depends on what yo uwant and what your setup is and a million other things.

Last edited:

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A friend at apex put it together for 1800, but its not really a kit its a custom kit. A good starting turbo KIT is greddy www.cityspeed.com for cheap.

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know we live pretty far away from eachother, i can talk to him though and see if there is a way to work it out.

illicon2003

master pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got one you could make work on your SI. Just redrill the manifold. Everything bolts right up.

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
illicon2003 said:
I've got one you could make work on your SI. Just redrill the manifold. Everything bolts right up.
can you give pics of it,and what kind of system is it?

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what size is the t3/t4. it annoys me when ppl say "i want a t3/t4" or "i have a t3/t4" ok thats great...what f**king size is it? you cant determine power, cfms, psi based on the TYPE of turbo it is. thats like me sayin gi have a mitsubishi turbo (this is a little easier tho, since there are only like 8 or so). there are about 50-60 different sized t3/t4's....so saying i want/have/going to get a t3/t4 is very very very very vague.

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanMc300 said:
what size is the t3/t4. it annoys me when ppl say "i want a t3/t4" or "i have a t3/t4" ok thats great...what f**king size is it? you cant determine power, cfms, psi based on the TYPE of turbo it is. thats like me sayin gi have a mitsubishi turbo (this is a little easier tho, since there are only like 8 or so). there are about 50-60 different sized t3/t4's....so saying i want/have/going to get a t3/t4 is very very very very vague.
very true man..couldnt agree more...

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanMc300 said:
i said i want to go with something like that, i havent got any of it yet,i just would like some different opinion on what i should go with.
thats why im asking wich is better!
MAN OL MAN TALK BOUT A PRICK!!

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sibluevtec99 said:
i said i want to go with something like that, i havent got any of it yet,i just would like some different opinion on what i should go with.
thats why im asking wich is better!
MAN OL MAN TALK BOUT A PRICK!!
he wasnt being a prick, we are both undergoing turbo projects and that can get a little annoying when you see it all the time..

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never really bothered me and im in the middle of turboing my car.

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lanojp1 said:
he wasnt being a prick, we are both undergoing turbo projects and that can get a little annoying when you see it all the time..
i know what your saying but,i was just asking what kind of set up i should go with thats all,
whats the best for the 99-00 SI,price and such?

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is no best setup it all depends on what you want. Go to the classifieds there is a guy selling a full kit and some upgrades for 2200 very good deal.