99-00 ctr retros

Status
Not open for further replies.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99-00 ctr replica headlights retrofitted with saab 9-3 projectors and bi-xenon hid setup
These are in used working condition, I had them listed and sold on ebay but the buyer never sent payment. DUE to the rarity of these 99-00 Retro's I'm asking 400 Shipped.
They work mint, no hazing up or moisture in the headlights,These came on myem1 when I bought it, ran these for about a week then took them off. Headlight wiring harness is plug and play.

These are OUT of the Car, I do NOT have pictures of the cutoffs.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for $400 you should buff and clearcoat those lenses. they look horrible. bump for retrofits though!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3M makes a headlight resto kit for 19.99 at autozone. The lenses arent foggy or hazy, the pictures arent that great.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Way too much to ask. Bump for the EM1.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Idk its not too much.. Ive sene retro fits for a lot of money.. but these arent realy ctr's so..

I think it will help your sale if you wetsand and polish

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take 380 shipped so the buyer can take the 3M lense scrub out of the price. These are in the box ready to be shipped.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for the homie. It's a reasonable price, I sold my retros for $400 shipped and the lenses needed work.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes comes with factory Saab 93 ballasts, bixenon bulbs, and plug and play harnesses. Keep in mind the ballasts themselves go on eBay for 120 each. could sell both and make some money back and buy a 80 dollar cheapy bixenon set. Need these gone a month ago.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i remember bidding on these when they were on ebay and i got outbidded that bastard. now i dont have the money. GL on the sale

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you clean up those lenses yet? :lol:

bump!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah, they are packed and sealed in the box, dont feel like messing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.