99/00 SI FE Conv., CF Hood, and lots more

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been a while since I have been here. I tore my SI lip off on the highway so I have a new Mugen CF lip coming this week. So since I did that I got a carbon fiber hood to go along with it. Soon I will be ordering a 99/00 rear bumper and type r lip as well as some 16x7 rota circuit 8s in gunmetal with a polished lip (with 205/40-16 Kumho ASX's).

Here are a few pics below:

Before:

Yesterday:

Today:

Last edited:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What color is that Si? Championship white?

Looks really good. May I ask what you did with your Si rims?

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both of our cars have a 99/00 front end conversion. His (the one with the bronze circuit 8s, no spoiler, and a front/rear lip) is a 96 DX with a b16a2 swap. And yeah its Championship White. My SI wheels have been gone for like 8 or 9 months now. I am about to sell those and get the Circuit 8's, if I dont get the c8s I will be buying the new Rota GT3s.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your front end conversion looks better than the other car, because that s**t just don't line up right on that one

oh btw, what are you lowered on?

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah he hates the front bumper, but he even admitted he got what he asked for when he got a non OEM bumper. He tore his OEM bumper off in a rainstorm and split it in half so he got that when he painted the car.

I am on GC coilovers (2.2 front, 2.0 rear), KYB AGX struts, progress camber kit, tenzo-r upper front strut bar (just for looks), 205/40-16 Kumho Ecsta 711s on my 16x7 Rota Grids.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really nice n clean..what are u droped on..sick..

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i should do that conversion, i hadn't seen those foggies on white before :drool:

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I am repainting the car Champ. White with Blue metallic here soon at a community college I used to paint cars at. I am going to do that once I get the rear bumper and lip on and finish doing all my repairs.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steve98ex said:
i should do that conversion, i hadn't seen those foggies on white before :drool:
I am surprised. The majority of white civics on superhonda have OEM fogs.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. If you want them everyone gets them from www.handaaccessories.com. They are around 120 shipped. To install is a very easy job, cut the bumper where the fake brake duct vents are, mount the housing, run the fog wires to a harness thats taped under your cruise control in the engine bay. Then plug in the provided harness under the steering column and wire the switch in. I actually shattered the drivers side lens the other day and the fogs are still running good.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
seen u over on sho but i hadn't seen the new hood, looking good :thumbs up

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah CC has gotten some nice ass 96-00s since I was last here in April of 04. It's been a good while since I have visited this place.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
seen u over on sho but i hadn't seen the new hood, looking good :thumbs up
Yeah man. You have the sedan that made me about s**t my pants when I looked at the most recent pics lol.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damnit... I am soooooo looking for a nice set of SIs.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so now i want a 99-00 front end :-D