99-00 si spoiler - Integra spoiler

Trowa3909

5+ Year Member
Ok, well I finally got the bodykit off and did my 99-00 Si front end conversion. Now it on to the back of the car. I am trying to find a poly rear lip to paint match. Anyone know where I can get one. like a site I can trust to buy one from? but also I have the stock spoiler for my civic and its the tall one not the smaller one. But... I was wondering if the spoiler off a 94-01 integra would fit. It is a little bit taller and gives it a better look to me. I just didn't know if anyone has tried to see if it would fit. Thanks a lot.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been looking for that spoiler for a long time now. If I wasn't selling my car the bid would be over :(

EM1_Si

Tuckin' wires and tires
You don't need a polyurethane rear lip unless you are slaaaaaammed like rollin' an inch off the ground (even then I wouldn't worry about it). ABS plastic will be just fine. I got mine off eGay for next to nothing for my EM1 and I couldn't be happier with it.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been looking for that spoiler for a long time now. If I wasn't selling my car the bid would be over :(
sorry man! it would look great on your car too, but you gotta do what you gotta do i suppose. I saw you were selling it and i thought it was crazy lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I know I'll regret selling it when/if it sells. I'm taking it to as many shows as I can right now so I gets it's 15 mins of fame =)

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know how you feel, but then again half the fun is building/working on it right? if i lived anywhere close id definitely come take a look. congrats on your feature on the site too!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you =)
to the OP, the spoiler holes will be different so you'll have to drill your own holes..not worth it just for less than an inch difference
as for a rear lip an ABS one should be fine, mine is ABS and it holds perfectly fine as long as you dont go reversing into oncoming traffic it should be ok

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you =)
to the OP, the spoiler holes will be different so you'll have to drill your own holes..not worth it just for less than an inch difference
as for a rear lip an ABS one should be fine, mine is ABS and it holds perfectly fine as long as you dont go reversing into oncoming traffic it should be ok

Trowa3909

5+ Year Member
Alright thanks for the feedback guys. And yeah i didn't even think about the ABS plastic. I just had the Poly in my mind, =)