99 Civic EM1 Keyless Entry, Do i have OEM harnesses?

Will777

Hi, this is my first post, sorry if this has been "covered" before but I think my issue is a exeption. I picked me up a 99 Em1 all bone stock and noticed the previous owner had some aftermarket alarm installed. I hated it and it didn't work to begin with, so I ripped it out. I wanted to install the factory OEM Keyless Entry. Also I was missing the Keyless Entry Module so I bought one and also a "NEW" oem remote from Honda. Long story short My question is (Is the keyless entry module harness connector tucked away some where?) I looked behind the left kick panel where the keyless module mounts to the vehicle and cant seem to find the Keyless entry harness (18P) anywhere! :wtf: Also what are all the components of the OEM Keyless Entry? I know that it includes the Keyless Module and the Keyless Remote, is that it or is there more parts to this keyless "system"? Also there is a "green" harness to the right, under my cluster not being used, don't know what that is either.

This is the harness im looking for below. Went to my junk yard and picked up the Keyless Module and took a pic of the harness. I pulled iut of a Sedan, I don't know if the sedan wire harness is diff than my coupe. It was just hanging there, where mine is either "not" there or tucked..... Also my chassis has a Canada Stamp on it if that makes a difference. Its a Real EM1 with a B16a2 Just has a Canada Stamp near door jam... I will post more pics when I get the chance. Thanks Guys

[/URL][/IMG]

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yours should be there, my 99 EX' had the keyless entry harness in that area. It easily can be taped up and hidden away somewhere since they more than likely tapped into that harness for the power door locks with the aftermarket alarm.

I'm not positive if the sedan floor harness will work in your coupe, I've never tried it myself.