99 Civic no start- fixed issue now no spark. Help please

Lconeindy

So I have a 99 Honda Civic EX. The other day I noticed i was running a bit leaner fuel wise and was lacking some power during acceleration. A few days later the car lost the ability to accelerate while climbing an on ramp to the interstate. It eventually sputtered out and died. I diagnosed the fuel pump as being bad (it was failing to kick on and prime) and replaced it with an OEM part. I also decided to replace the fuel filter at this time. After replacing the fuel pump, the car started and ran for about 4 seconds. It then sputtered and died, failing to start from that point on. It will crank but is simply not starting. The new fuel pump is priming, i checked to make sure there is fuel running to the filter and from the filter to the injectors.

This is where it gets fun. I decided to check for a spark in the ignition system. No spark on plugs, no spark on injectors, spark on coil. I used a bit of spray starter to verify it was not a fuel issue and it indeed did not start. I replaced the fuses and still no spark on them. I took off the Distributor Cap and am getting proper voltage to the ignition coil. There are 3 prongs on the ICM, 2 of which are reading 11.8v where the 3rd one is only reading 6.7v. Changed the Main Power Relay and verified it is getting power. Verified clip going to Distributor Cap is getting power. I am low on finances and plan to change the ICM next week but was curious if anyone else had any thoughts in the meantime. Strange to me that it was a bad fuel pump, replaced and started and now I am having an ignition spark issue.

Thanks for taking the time, I appreciate any advice.

Lconeindy

Hmm i honestly don't know about the spark on the injectors. I had seen a few videos telling me to ground one end of a spark tester and then almost touch the top of the injector clip while turning the car over and i should see a spark bridge the gap. This was on a video for the Main Relay test. Possible i misunderstood the purpose of the video though. Not too much of a car guy myself (been doing my own repairs for a few cars now but learning everything off youtube and these forums). The CEL is not staying solid on the car, but i am getting a code reader on loan today and will be seeing if it pulls any codes (should have done this awhile ago). In order to check the spark at the plugs I was using a Spark tester (one that looks like a screwdriver with a bulb in it and a clip on the other end). I am currently not showing a spark at the plugs but am showing a spark at the Distributor clip and the ignition coil and the prongs for the ICM. I did not do an Ohm test on the coil, i checked for spark and then checked the voltage with a multimeter. Not too certain on how to go about testing the Ohm or what that really entails (still pretty new to the electrical side of these things). I will update with any codes I find once i attempt the computer read after work today. I appreciate the feedback.

Lconeindy

Sorry for the delayed response. I ended up getting it going again after replacing the Distributor. It ran fine for a day and now I am noticing it has some trouble getting acceleration/ up to speed at times. It also just threw on the CEL with a p0420 code. I replaced the upstream (i believe, the one under the car) 02 sensor about a year ago due to an issue like this. Curious if it could be the o2 sensor again or the cat itself.