99 Civic questions Keep or sell

Brobo

I have a 99 civic ex and its a half and half ricer with a body kit.
it has 132k
5 speed
rebuilt salvage title
painted body kit not a unpainted

n1 exhaust
i was wondering if i should put more money into it or sell it and find a clean title
i have done the rear main seal and clutch and etc
and i have 4k into it
so should have the bent front raditor assembly replace and new front end and bumpers and rims
and lowering and etc or
should i sell and find a differnt civic and build into a ex si conversion
here are pics.
Thanks!

emerican

Registered VIP
I dont know man it will probably be hard to sell for what you want with a salvaged title. Like you said almost everybody is looking for a clean title so they arent going to want to pay very much defintly not what you have in it for a salvage title.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it has a salvaged title and there isn't any real damage, I would just keep it and work on it. That is unless you don't care how much you get from it, then I would sell it and pick something up with a clean title in good condition and go from there.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like all you really need are the front/rear bumprs and side skirts. shouldn't be hard to find in VSM. i say keep it and finish it. like the other said you won't get much for a salvaged title. it took me 6 months to sell my salvaged ex coupe.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would keep it. Decently low mileage for a Honda. Just lose the body kit and you're back to a nice clean slate to work on (pending it looks halfway decent under the hood).

Good luck!