99 Civic Si Em1 for sale clean -check it out-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Moving and am looking to get some money, means the car must go :(. This is a factory 99 Si Em1 block and tranny are original and have never been boosted or run to death. It is very clean and has been tightly maintained. 89,000 original miles, chassis and engine. garage kept 95% of the time, no rust or underbody wear at all.

AEM Cold air intake (2.75" i believe)
DC Sports 4-2-1 header
Jackson Racing high flow cat
Tanabe hyper medallion cat back exhaust

Comptech adjustable swaybars front and rear and tie bars
Full HKS Hypermax Coilovers (30 way adjustable) with less than 10k on them. they are awesome.
Oz F1 Evo Cup rims 17x7 (+40 offset, i will check to make sure)

New this year, low miles lots of tread
2x 205/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza 960 PP All season.
2x 205/40/17 Toyo Proxes 4

Act prolite 8.58 lb flywheel
Act heavy duty clutch

Kaminari USA Aerodynamics full aero kit
inc. fascia, skirts, valance, light weight hood with carbon fiber insert and spoiler with cf blade

Shaved doors and sides, very clean
BMW Space Grey paint Less than one year old. extra clear coats for protection, very nice.

Lots of money in the kit and parts let me know if you are serious. Asking $7500, this car is more than worth it this is much lower than anyone else selling Em1's and the parts and the car are the top quality. thanks peeps

...Also comes with extra parts like New ACT heavy duty clutch kit and Hawk HPS brake pads. Just things i picked up on sale as i was planning on having the car for a few years more. Clutch and brakes on the car still have lots of life in them tho, just free extras

With skirts off, just stock Si skirts showing,

Help me out if you want it, i am easy to work with and looking to sell.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow if you didn't put that body kit that car would sell alot faster

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glws. Bump for looking. Hopefully you never do that to a beautiful car again.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow if you didn't put that body kit that car would sell alot faster
:word: Until then, it's considered rice. And I personally wouldn't buy a ricey car. anyways, GLWS

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glws but that hood doesnt look like it align's right. plus the only good thing i see on this car is the rim's. thats just me

bump bump for lookin

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i cried a little on the inside. gl to who ever actually buys it like this.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
glws. Bump for looking. Hopefully you never do that to a beautiful car again.
glws but that hood doesnt look like it align's right. plus the only good thing i see on this car is the rim's. thats just me

bump bump for lookin
thanks for bump, umm... you think that side moldings and stock skirts are prettier, it looks way cleaner to me with something that fits the body lines (reference pic with stock skirts).
The hood is aligned correctly, you can see the light reflection a line from the hood and down on the grill. from that angle i can see what you mean tho.

Great car for sale, interested parties please reply or PM me. thanks
ttt

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It really upsets me every time I see a car that used to have body panels that fit properly, and sides that were straight at one point in time :(

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the body work shaving the door handles and side molding will hurt the sale even without the kit.

ill bump just because i looked at it. GLWS

ParkerDA9mm

I'm On a Boat b***h
5+ Year Member
"i overcame the JDM fad" -OP
dude for real though, i wouldn't be sirprised if you had painted all the interior panels and re-wrapped the seats with something super hispanic-oriented. you completely ruined the exterior of a car that is already a step up from a dx/ex coupe. the factory put a lip kit, sportier grill, and a subtle wing on the si to spice it's exterior up a bit. why not buy an ex, swap it, then ruin it?
you're not gonna get over 5.5 grand.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where's this located??
Kansas City, i am willing to drive to meet the buyer due to the fact that i am looking to sell the car. PM me if serious.

This is a GREAT price, people are posting 6th gen Si 's on here for 8 - 9K. Good deal.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"i overcame the JDM fad" -OP
dude for real though, i wouldn't be sirprised if you had painted all the interior panels and re-wrapped the seats with something super hispanic-oriented.
First of all i am white, i am glad you look down on hispanics. Second, nothing on the car is JDM. Anyways the interior is all original other than a nice Kenwood stereo head and it is all very clean as well.

I didn't by an ex because it's an ex, and it would be annoying to do a swap if i don't have too.
If you are not interested in the car then why take 5 minutes to hate on it. They make kits for a reason, some people like something more than a stock lip, some people like to be different and have a one of a kind, some people like to be more aggressive and aerodynamic (as little as it really helps), i am all 3 of those. The body is at least clean with clean lines, no one i know that has seen it in person has hated on it, it has won over a couple of my friends that don't like kits or honda's or honda owners (for apparent reasons, it also helps that i am i nice guy and the car drives great too) The wing is smaller than the factory 3rd gen WRX STI wing but similar shape. also similar to whats on an Evo 8. If you look at those 2 cars stock, they look aggressive and good IMO. And this kit is older than both of those cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.