99 ex slow project

ftrms

5+ Year Member
thanks guys ya i like the 96-98 fog lights and mouldings.
the hoodpins are more function over form, carbon fiber hood and my latch doesnt work the best not lined up right due to a minor accident. ya either a sir lip or type r not sure yet which way i wanna go but i need one really bad lol, and the needles i sharpied and same with the bulbs. I know it sounds really ghetto but works really good, i left the bulbs above normal though.
the rims are 16 rota gt3

ftrms

5+ Year Member
quick question what do you guys think im kind of getting tired of the sir bumpers thinking about getting a regular 98 front bumper and i have a 99 rear bumper. i think it looks a little smoother. any opionions?

ftrms

5+ Year Member
added some new pictures took off the sir bumpers and put on my stock rear and a 97 front lemme know what yall think

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man, those wheels are sick...

ftrms

5+ Year Member
so saturday my fiancee and daughter got t boned by an altima. everyone was ok. now its time to paint the whole thing.. thinking a pearl white or bronze what yall think??

ftrms

5+ Year Member
changed things up heres some pics of the new paint lemme know what yall think

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookn good. But...why didn't you get a new side skirt before painting the car?

ftrms

5+ Year Member
The place that painted it saved paint from the batch so there gonna paint a new skirt and pass side fender cause mines a little messed up

Tawine

I'm so late on this thread .... but Spyro ! How you get your fog lights done perfectly? Does the switch come through the dash? Could you recommend a professional to me?

I have to redo mines ......

ftrms

5+ Year Member
ya the harness is for the car it plugs to the fuse box, grounded, and the battery.. and the switch just sits in the stock position