99 Front End on 92 Sedan

Listerman

CCSC #52
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone seen this done? Anyone know if its possible? Anyone on the site have a 99 front end on a 92-95 sedan? i really love the 99 front bumper and hate the 92 sedan bumper. if this isnt the right thread just say something and tell me where it goes

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've seen it before on a 5th gen hatch... i dunno, it just doesn't look right to me, i'm not really into conversions.

Ummm... check out www.jdmcivic.com also, i think i might've seen one there

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya be weary of that. It might look good to you though. It depends. I've seen a few JDM Integra front end conversions, and they look fantastic. But then I also have a freind who put a USDM Integra front end on his EG hatch and it looked horrendous.

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ewwwww no way. I don't think you'll be pleased with that in the long run. I would rather prefer 5th gen. civic's more then anything eles! I hate how on all the new civic's 96' and up have the bubble headlights. If I were you, i'd just keep your front end on, and get a bad ass lip!

Zax_Burner

Sleep04

Team.New.Era
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wouldn't mind the big lights on my car... some CTR lights ummmm =) a look so sick on a sedan somebody front me the cash so i can do it ;)

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm not into that^^^ type of conversion. the car looks out of proportion. and i cant believe they put the 6th gen mirrors on it too . . . bleh

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on that pic it looks like the hood is to low for the rest of the body. i don't like it.

wdwalker

only blown the intake air
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno man i really like it. best of my favorite styling cues from both styles of civics. ass end from a hatch and front end from a 00 si. only thing is the lower part of the fenders dont seem to match up too well, i'm sure he'll get it fixed when he takes it for paint.

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do like that!!!!! I think it would look pretty cool to have a 99 front end on a 92 sedan, just to be diferent!!!

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea il take picturres of my friends coupe its niceeee

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive seen it before, a member on here had an EG Hatch with an EK Front end conversion, but sold it and got an Ep3...forgot his name...but his EG was pimp...

oldsk0ol

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres so many of those in wichita..let me see if i have a few pics..

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone on CC had a 5g/6g hatch hybrid but sold it. It looks kinda like the one above me...

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch of doom i saw that car in lincoln at the edgewood movie theatre it looks good but it doesn't match perfect

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oldsk0ol said:
theyre all hatches, but u should get the idea..

i like this one, but with this conv. the bumper lines dont go too well with the fender's.
rally like the color!

speeddemon

Boost is Better
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it dosent look that bad the blue one actually looks ok. Except they all have shitty conversions. Im sure all of them could have spent more time on it getting all the crack and moldings to line up.