99 si and 07 si seat swap?

gatlax83

TEAM FUSION
5+ Year Member
i wanna purchase front and rear 2007 si seats andinstall them in my 99 si but was wondering if they will fit? any help or ideas?

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it has been done for the fronts... probably not the rears though.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes the fronts fit a friend of mine has them.. a lil big so they cut down on leg room in the back but they will fit... rears do not

advancivicsi

5+ Year Member
you have to mod the rears to fit, but if your good at making stuff work/modding you can get the rears to fit
or have ur rear si seats rewrap to look like 07s

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know there are some threads on how to do the front swap on here just search, i looked once, it is just a matter of moving the brackets so they will fit on the 99's but the back just sounds like a pain to make it fit.

lightpost08

5+ Year Member
yes, both will "fit"

check my threads, i have the fronts in my em1

several people on the net have said they have the rears, and as a matter of fact im lookin for some rears, you'll prolly have to take out the skeleton(or whatever it is you call it) of the fg2 seat, do the same with your em1 seats, and put the fg2 cushions onto the em1 skeleton...as well as trim some of the foam, because the fg2 seats are a bit fluffier.

anyways, goodluck!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, both will "fit"

check my threads, i have the fronts in my em1

several people on the net have said they have the rears, and as a matter of fact im lookin for some rears, you'll prolly have to take out the skeleton(or whatever it is you call it) of the fg2 seat, do the same with your em1 seats, and put the fg2 cushions onto the em1 skeleton...as well as trim some of the foam, because the fg2 seats are a bit fluffier.

anyways, goodluck!
^^good to know.