9th gen. Parts Sourcing

Rmead052

Hello all, Just bought my first civic and I am not looking to performance mod it but I am looking to do a little bit here or there i have the base model but i would like to put in a cold air intake im just having a hard time googling where to find one that isnt for the si. if any one knows some good places i can look or recommended brands i would appreciate it.

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
It's not a bad place to start, but most people here will tell you that upgrading your intake isn't really going to make the car run better or faster whatsoever.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back when I first got my civic I just tossed a plastic short ram intake from Autozone on.. It worked and whatnot, but I wouldn't consider it a performance mod :what:

ej194

5+ Year Member
check online maybe passwordjdm.com or jhpusa.com

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
I've order stuffs from jhpusa.com and I personally like them better than PasswordJDM (their prices are too damn high and I've heard their shipment sucked and service in other forums) but I've never order anything from PasswordJDM so I can't really say anything about them and I've looked up their prices for my ED6 and I'll give them :thumbdown for their pricing.