10+ Year Member
never heard of it until i looked at yer link

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
genious here, like i said i havent seen much discussion, and when i searched TWO threads came up, none of which said much, so thanks

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
There is sone info on it in the UBERdata/Hondata Thread

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
let me play with it for a day or 2 then i'll tell you
how are YOU gonna play with it :???:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nd4sped said:
There is sone info on it in the UBERdata/Hondata Thread
yeah but not much, figured i could somewhat gather it together in here

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm ok?well keep me updated with whatever you find out.....seems to be the best out there right now especially for the price compared to hondata and uberdata

Ace$nyper

will do i just dont want to let cat out yet thats all 8)

btw i'm very happy with turboedit obd0 ok works nice to play with thats what i'll be using very soon

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there are like 5 posters on that board (that have actually posted), and it appears taht every one has only used the software writer to tune their cars. if you can get it tuned by the guy, then its probably allright, but i would feel MUCH safer using a proven stable software rather than one that has only a tiny handful of cars running it, and the longest its been used is about 2 months.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i wouldnt be doing it til next fall or so, so i'm not too concerned, by the time that comes around it should be a proven fact of whether its yay or nay.....like i said before, i'd go to PA to have the guy do it and dyno it for me more than likely

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
h23vtecturbohatch said:
well i wouldnt be doing it til next fall or so, so i'm not too concerned, by the time that comes around it should be a proven fact of whether its yay or nay.....like i said before, i'd go to PA to have the guy do it and dyno it for me more than likely

concidering what your planning on spending motor wise, i cant belive that your even thinking about a free program to tune it with. tuning is THE most important part of a turbo setup, espeically a big boost one. get hondata or aem ems, and get it tuned by the best tuner you can find.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i havent set anything in stone, i'm just considering all options, and i've HEARD neptune is going to be better than hondata, not sure about aem tho.....and like i said, i have a while to do research so its not a big deal right now, i just want to consider everything and put price and quality into consideration

Ace$nyper

h23vtecturbohatch said:
i'm in PA hehe

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you cant download it!! theres like 4 people with it in te US right now.....i dont think you'll ever be able to download it for that matter, you have to go to one of the 4 guys for now