__Official free *CHAT* thread__

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This will be a CHAT thread for people that are continuously online; hopefully this will help people refrain from posting off-topic, making useless remarks, or bad behavior in here. I figure it'll help keep the tech sections a lot cleaner since I whored it up last week with a bunch of my bullshit haha!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, threads like this don't usually go good and are not supposed to be made because of the e-drama that comes out. I'll let this thread go on just to see if the cc members now can handle it but I'll keep my eye on it. ;)

Finally! you made a decent thread fag! :thumbs up I'm gonna give you an EXTRA long dicking tonight!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh yea, and I've created this here in the OT since we have a similar thread in the VIP, BUT that's for VIP members... In here, this will be more ideal for our new members and such that don't have access to the VIP section and can vent their feelings, thoughts, randomness, blah blah, etc...

I know you know you think this is a great idea.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uh oh.... :scurred: I feel them guts bubblin' up! I think that cheeseburger from last night wants to go for a swim!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's sick! I had some bomb ass pho last night... at like 2 in the f**king morning! Came home hongry and noticed the pot and noodles sitting out. It was magical actually, all the vegestables and stuffs was already cut up, the shrimp was already pre-cooked in a bowl, the meatballs were in the pot already, omgomgomgomg the crab meat was already pre-boiled, ooo weee. All I had to do is lay out the beef over my bowl, pour in the boiling soup over everything, throw down some angry cock sauce, a little bit of oyster sauce, add in some thin sliced onions, some black pepper, ooo wee...

PHO shizzle!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I showed my lady the sig NYgraff made me and it made her VERY hungry for pho. We had just got done eating cheeseburgers and she started begging me to go out and get some pho with her. :lol:

I'll post up that sig in a minute....

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't see pics... I can't eat too much pho, sometime I get sick of it to be honest... I'm actually getting pretty tired of Asian cuisines... Tired of eating Mexican food too...

I lost 10lbs since 2 weeks of barely eating any food... I feel like a crackhead =(

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats. you've got 3 people in your fail of a chat thread :rolf:

wtf is pho? i'm hungry for lunch already, but its only 11. my stomach thinks its 12, arrgg!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't see pics... I can't eat too much pho, sometime I get sick of it to be honest... I'm actually getting pretty tired of Asian cuisines... Tired of eating Mexican food too...

I lost 10lbs since 2 weeks of barely eating any food... I feel like a crackhead =(
you're in Texas motherfucker! eat some chicken fried steak! :yummy: that's what I'm making for dinner today.

congrats. you've got 3 people in your fail of a chat thread :rolf:

wtf is pho? i'm hungry for lunch already, but its only 11. my stomach thinks its 12, arrgg!
beef noodle soup with some bomb ass meatballs in it!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had some bomb ass chicken fried steak at Dixie House the other day, boy that s**t is yummmmmmmy!

Pho

I'm starting to get hungry too! Just had me a bag of Cheeto Puffs!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ you call that a meal? looks like something they would serve in a yuppie euro restaurant for tourists downtown charleston :roll:

where was that thread where we were talking about giant flounder sandwiches :yummy:

this is what i'm eating today :oh:

http://www.bessingersbbq.com/eathere/sandwich.aspx

fukin LLCOOLJ eats bessingers :rolf:

Last edited:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It has noodles sunken at the bottom... There's usually a lot of meat in it if you get the PHO DUC BIET.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damnit I'm hungry now...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's a random pic I took on a train I was riding last weekend

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ nice sig Bro! i wana eat it! :lol: bastard!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.stop being gay.